Teyana Taylor - Keep That Same Energy (June 22nd) | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum

Teyana Taylor - Keep That Same Energy (June 22nd)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by cassiejojo, May 13, 2014.

1. An album in vein of WTP would be an excellent step for her.

nooniebao, Mushroom, sesita and 2 others like this.
  2. The album was supposed to be out this Friday but we still don’t have a tracklist or an album cover...

TRAVVV likes this.
  3. She is still on Kanye's label, right? Given the Wyoming fuckery of last year (especially with KTSE), I think we have to wait the entire weekend until we declare this an official lost cause.

That said, yeah, this is definitely not coming this week.

nooniebao likes this.
  4. Totally forgot we were supposed to be getting this this week! If it comes, I'll be happy but I'm not holding my breath.

K.T.S.E. and the singles + features from this year are keeping me satisfied still!

5. God, don’t remind me of that mess of a rollout. I still can’t believe she heard her album in its final form for the first time (!!!!) during the listening party livestream.

sesita and Mr Blonde like this.
  6. Didn't she say she had more control over it this time? I don't think Kanye is as involved. I doubt it's coming but maybe she's aiming for a pseudo surprise drop dddd.

nooniebao likes this.
  7. Officially delayed to January:

https://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashio...aylor-rb-singer-actress-and-model-1203386760/

sesita likes this.
  8. My pussy stays unworked.

nooniebao and sesita like this.
  9. We Got Love out tomorrow everywhere!

Andy French and sesita like this.
  10. That Grace Jones artwork is a serve!

11. The artwork. The fact that we're getting this song after over a year of waiting. The seeming lack of a Kanye verse. I am shook to my very core.

Andy French, sesita and nooniebao like this.
    sesita likes this.
  13. Can someone change the thread title? Preferably to something like ‘Teyana Taylor - The Album (3rd studio album 2020)’

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.