The 100 | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

The 100

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Rob, Mar 20, 2014.

1. I'm not gonna watch the trailer so I can go in blind. Cannot wait for this to come back next month.

2. Oh my gosh, I am so excited. I may go back and finish my rewatch I started forever ago.

So, it looks like no one died in the three year absence?

3. Wow, I am beyond excited for this. It’s one of my top 5 shows on the air at the moment, it’s just so consistently great (bar the obvious season 3 misstep).

4. I need more Octavia!

Marie really should have got the Tomb Raider gig.

5. I might start watching season 4 tonight. It's been nearly a year since I binge watched the first three series and I miss this show

6. I didn't know Marie was in contention for Tomb Raider, I feel like she would slip right into that role.

My friend said he had a theory about either Octavia or Clarke biting it this season, since we can't have more than one leader. I hope that doesn't happen, personally. I like to think they represent two different leadership areas: Octavia being the general in charge, leading and inspiring; and Clarke advising, maintaining relationships and making the hard choices "behind the scenes".

7. Phew. It’s back and has hit the ground running.

Pecans and Bslg17 like this.
  8. I’m bald. What has happened with Octavia?

Pecans likes this.
  9. I am very shook. I loved this.

Pecans likes this.
  10. Aaaah it's back!! I've missed Clarke soooo much. 10/10 for the first episode, and ratings are the highest they've been in 2 years. Yaaaaay!

Bslg17 and Blob like this.
  11. I'm really excited to see where it goes this season actually and they've definitely shook up the narrative enough to keep me invested.

Bslg17 and Pecans like this.
  12. The latest episode is one of the best yet. Octavia becomes Lara Croft.

DreamlessNights and Bslg17 like this.
  13. Lord, help my soul. Oh my gosh, just everything but especially
    Jaha’s death

Not to mention Octavia, holy crap and no at the last person!

14. This really is the best show on TV right now.

Bslg17 likes this.
  15. Okay I've become obsessed with one of the guys from the prison ship clique
    [​IMG]

Lost Boy likes this.
  16. This show is just relentless. I can’t.

Lost Boy likes this.
  17. The show never misses a beat.

Bslg17 likes this.
  18. This season is so A plus right now. I love all the parallels to the first season so much. I am in love with Zeke and pray he gets with Raven...assuming he's not killed off soon. I love how they'll able to come back each season with a great enemy. First there were the Grounders, then Mount Weather, then Pike and the Ice Nation, next the earth itself and now the space threat. I wonder what's planned for next season. Though there is that whole colonialism thing going on again with the space crew.

Bslg17 and Lost Boy like this.
  19. It’s amazing how this show managed to turn things around after those infamous season three blunders. 5 seasons in and it’s the best it’s ever been.

20. BTG

BTG

Honestly this season is firing all cylinders. I was fully expecting this to be the last one but I can easily see why The CW gave it a sixth. It's a total creative high point.

The mutated worms going all Alien on us had me screaming.

And everything about BloodReiyna is incredible.

The whole show is just far better than it has any right to be. By some distance my favourite drama airing right now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.