The 1975 - Notes On A Consistent Delay (4th Album) | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

The 1975 - Notes On A Consistent Delay (4th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Wasn't he doing cheeky coke under the table at the Brits last era?

Andrew.L likes this.
  2. Which interviews? I honestly haven't noticed a change, he's always been like this.

OspreyQueen likes this.
  3. What is this?

4. They're both in Australia at the moment touring for the Laneway Festival. Whether they're actually working together I don't know but they have both talked about it online in the past.

5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I.....hate this idea

6. They irritating.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  7. aux

aux

They've worked together. It probably made the album, wouldn't be surprised if it's the next single.

8. Get ready for a song about how partying can save the world if you drink from the bottle and not use cups or straws.

9. Well this is a collab of my dreams.

Watch it be a huge disappointment.

10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

After The Afterparty (If It's Not With You)

11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Ps: Me And You is so redundant for them. I'll probably end up loving it eventually but after a few listens it's so forgettable.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  12. Matty looking like 2013 Matty with this fucking hair and it's tripping me out.

Also I hate this:
    getajobstayawayfromher.jpg

superultra and poshbabyyy like this.
  13. I've had Me & You Together Song stuck in my head since it came out - saw the guys perform it live last week at Laneway festival, very good indeed.

lushLuck likes this.
  14. I'm unabashedly here for Charli and The 1975 collaborating. After Charli saying in an interview that "Warm" was her response to "TOOTIME...", I need a collaboration more ambitious than Avengers: Endgame, nñn.

15. I need them to release 'If You're Too Shy' right this second. It sounds like an 80's anthem

poshbabyyy, BrokenHearts and ldnhtrd like this.
  16. Me & You and its video teeters too close to the edge of basically being a Busted song and video from 2003, while covered in a thick layer of "irony" or something... I'm not here for it. The regression in their music this era is astonishing.

The Sound and It's Not Living sound like music from the biggest band in the world (regardless of whether they are or not). This is all so... track 6 from a Lindsay Lohan rom com soundtrack circa 2004.

lushLuck and Andrew.L like this.

17. It's very Hepburn / 21st Century Girls innit.

phily693 and ohaimanabu like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.