The 1975 - Notes On A Consistent Delay (4th Album) | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

The 1975 - Notes On A Consistent Delay (4th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by aux, Apr 14, 2019.

1. That artwork is giving me "Wake up, sheeple!!!" teas dddddd

2. Hilary Duff inspiring The 1975, queen.

3. What I wouldn't give for a 1975 cover of this!

4. The last album was a hodge podge but I still enjoyed it for the most part but something is telling me this one will be a complete miss but hopefully I'm wrong.

Verandi likes this.
  5. Last album:

Give Yourself a Try
    TooTimeTooTimeTooTime
    Love It If We Made It
    Sincerity Is Scary
    I Like America & America Likes Me
    It's Not Living If It's Not With You
    Surrounded By Heads & Bodies
    I Always Want to Die (Sometimes)

I imagine the next album will be in the same vein, so I'm looking forward to making a solid 15 track playlist out of this.

6. I wouldn’t be surprised if they headlined Glasto in its 50th year (alongside Madge and Fleetwood, a girl can dream)

Tracy Jacks and R27 like this.
  7. You forgot I Couldn’t Be More In Love, hun

Sail On, R27 and superultra like this.
  8. I'll give it another go.

Enrique Garcia likes this.
  9. It's Not Living and Mine are the only tracks I loved from the last one. Here's hoping for something a bit more... focused.

10. I Like It When You Sleep, for You Are So Beautiful yet So Unaware of It is such a masterpiece, it's so hard to make a follow up to an amazing record !

Crisp X, inevitable and lushLuck like this.
  11. The album which I keep the most tracks from is still the debut, even if it holds none of my personal favourites.

slaybellz likes this.
  12. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

We lost god control.

Future Lover likes this.
  13. Apparently the album comes out on February 20 and contains... 22 songs.

14. February 20? A Norman Fucking Rockwell tea.

Runawaywithme, Jacques and superultra like this.
  15. February... February...
    [​IMG]

16. Dddd wasn't this suppose to come out in May? Why even bother teasing now.

17. Ready for them to release the five best good songs once a month and leave me with nothing on february.

18. As tiring as the thesis statement and lead up to the last album was, the music was still pretty great so I’m hoping for more of that, at least.

I think I’m finally at peace with the possibility of them never topping I like it when you sleep..., so I’ve managed to temper my expectations a bit.

19. That was a lot to sit through, but I'm supposing it'll be track 1 on the new album? Hopefully the lead comes this Friday then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.