The 2018 R&B Legends Rate: #43: NOT featuring Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopes | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

The 2018 R&B Legends Rate: #43: NOT featuring Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopes

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by londonrain, May 6, 2019.

1. So Colbie Caillat only does background vocals after all, it's kind of surprising she's even credited really. Would have never guessed it was her if I didn't know beforehand.

vague and londonrain like this.
  2. Not @londonrain breaking into my shuffle from my 2018 faves playlist to make sure 'Long As I Live', 'So Serious', 'Old Times' and 'Leave It Smokin'' are played back to back.

vague, soratami and londonrain like this.
  3. See, this is why I thought an R&B Legends rate needed to be run for 2018. Everyone really stepped up their game!

evilsin, ohnostalgia, vague and 2 others like this.
  4. I suggest y'all listen to the albums in full even though we're not rating them all. They're definitely worth a listen as there are some great songs that aren't in the rate.

vague and londonrain like this.
  5. The first ballot is in and there’s already one controversial score for a forum favourite.

Come and support your faves!

evilsin, ohnostalgia, vague and 3 others like this.
  6. [​IMG]

I don't really see how any of my scores could be considered controversial though ddd

vague, Music Is Life, evilsin and 3 others like this.
  7. Shine by Gabrielle done wrong already - putting this thread on Ignore! Dddddd

vague, londonrain and soratami like this.
  8. My favourite song not here from each of the incomplete albums:

All 9/10s

evilsin, vague, Music Is Life and 3 others like this.
  9. A reminder that you all have three and a half weeks left to vote in this rate.

How's the listening going?

10. Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    evilsin, Robsolete, vague and 3 others like this.
  11. evilsin, vague, AshleyKerwin and 2 others like this.
  12. evilsin, RainOnFire, vague and 3 others like this.
  13. evilsin, vague and soratami like this.
  14. evilsin, vague and soratami like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.