The 2021 SM Rate: On Hiatus Until September | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

The 2021 SM Rate: On Hiatus Until September

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by ohnostalgia, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Kangta with 4 songs
    Kyuhyun with 3 songs
    Yesung with 3 songs
    [​IMG]

It’s time to give the girlies all these solos!!!!!!!

ohnostalgia, Glitterizer, aux and 2 others like this.
  2. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

All four of Kangta's songs are excellence though!

3. Slice of Life

Hmmmmm
    [​IMG]

4. @RUNAWAY is right and he should say it.

5. Slice of Life

Submitted.
    [​IMG]

Average: 7.55

Breakdown of scores:
    11 x 1
    10 x 14
    9.5 x 1
    9 x 7
    8.5 x 5
    8 x 10
    7.5 x 1
    7 x 5
    6.5 x 1
    6 x 3
    5 x 4
    3 x 5
    2 x 2
    1 x 1

[​IMG]

ohnostalgia, aux, RUNAWAY and 3 others like this.
  6. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

By the way if I haven’t replied to your ballot it’s because I need to make my scores first and not be influenced lol. I guess I should do that today so I can start preparing the spreadsheet.

ohdenny, Slice of Life, aux and 3 others like this.
  7. What an honest thing to do. You're a much better person than I!

8. Like Water is… a perfect ballad. There is not one flaw present.

9. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

How are people doing? Sorry I haven’t been as active, but honestly being forced to keep a headache diary is opening my eyes to how many days I have symptoms but just brush them off as not that bad. Tomorrow I’ll tag people who liked the opening post but haven’t submitted or posted here in awhile. If you can’t vote, it’s okay! I hope you can still follow along and drag bad results.

10. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

I have gotten most of the ballot done, I'll get it in on Sunday!!

11. I'm almost done too... man, these endless coffee shop ballads are kinda dragging my average down ddd

ohnostalgia and soratami like this.
  12. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

As long as the total ballot average stays above 6.0, you're fine.

13. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

[17]

[​IMG]
    TOMORROW | CHANYEOL

Release Date:
    April 6th, 2021
    Collection Status: N/A

LOL, remember this? Chanyeol really put a pin in my momentum, huh? Which is sort of funny because I definitely prefer Tomorrow over Break Your Box, even if it's super insubstantial. Compared to some of the pre-enlistment singles/albums we've received from other SM idols, this is pretty laughable. I know that Chanyeol loves instruments, especially the guitar, but I can't help but feel like his passion was put to much better use during his 2020 collab with Raiden, Lee Hi, and ChangMo (a lovely track called Yours). No wonder so many Chanyeol fans pretended that was his actual enlistment song and continue to stream it every week that he's gone.

Music Video

Yours

Chanyeol Once Said

EXO'S Most Passionate Member

ohdenny, Slice of Life, aux and 2 others like this.
  14. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Okay, so this is who I have down as voted - @Ana Raquel @Slice of Life @ohdenny @RUNAWAY @boombazookajoe @soratami and @lalaclairi_ If you voted and you do not see your name here, please reply to your DM immediately so I see it.

I'm expecting @eccentricsimply @Glitterizer for sure as they've kept me updated.

These are some people who liked the first post - @aux @R92 @askew @thommyh @Serg. @clowezra @evilsin @eatyourself @Remorque - but I'm not sure if they plan to vote. If you're part of this list and have a ballot in the works can you let me know? I'm willing to wait for you!

15. I'm sorry, @ohnostalgia, this has completely slipped my mind, so I'm not participating. I will try to support this as we go though.

clowezra, ohnostalgia and RUNAWAY like this.
  16. Sorry @ohnostalgia same situation for me, I’ve been travelling so won’t have time! I’ll keep following the post, looking forward to seeing how things turn out!

RUNAWAY and ohnostalgia like this.
  17. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

Submitted

[​IMG]

Didn't give a single 0 because I'm trying to be nice and my average ended up 7.12.

ohdenny, TéléDex, soratami and 2 others like this.
  18. Planning to just squeeze this in.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  19. I am almost finished with the playlist. Will be making my scores are perfect before they are sent.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.