The 90's Billboard #1s Rate: 1990-1994 - AND WE ARE DONE | Page 247 | The Popjustice Forum

The 90's Billboard #1s Rate: 1990-1994 - AND WE ARE DONE

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Ironheade, Nov 6, 2017.

1. I mainly know it from being on NOW37 or 38, I think. Never seen the video (thankfully).

berserkboi likes this.
  2. I stan that song so much.

3. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Quit Playing Games is the video that awakened my little gay heart so I won’t hear a word said against it...

...and certainly not from @berserkboi, who is so thirsty that he once submitted a Rammstein song to PJOPS because it briefly featured a man with a sock stuffed in his codpiece.

4. Oh please! Even Boyzone did that 'sultry in the rain' bit better in their average version of Words!

To each their own, no matter!

5. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Staff Member

Vogue winning is disappointing but not unexpected.

marie_05 and Eric Generic like this.

6. This. It's always this.

P.S. @Ironheade you're amazing! Thank youuuuu.

Filippa, DJHazey, Ironheade and 3 others like this.
  7. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I’m perched for more Music Facts with @Ironheade .

Ray, Filippa, berserkboi and 3 others like this.
  8. Thank you @Ironheade - this was so entertaining! I deeply admire your musical knowledge.

I'm happy Vogue won. Could have been my 11 as well!

9. Ray

Ray

I don't know if I will take part in the 2nd half, but I will definitely be reading for @Ironheade's write-ups!

10. For someone who applauds himself on his musical knowledge of everything past '83, you sure give me a run for my money, @Ironheade! Fantastic job!

11. Just caught up and wanted to say congratulations @Ironheade - that was brilliant! Very entertaining throughout. Your passion for the subject was clear throughout, even on the songs you didn't seem so fond of.

I've discovered a load of good songs I didn't know - Come Back to Me and I've Been Thinking About You especially - so thanks very much!

berserkboi, Ray, WowWowWowWow and 4 others like this.
  12. If Roxette's Fading Like A Flower had reached #1 that would've been my 11. Such an anthem.

br0dy, marie_05, Amnesia and 4 others like this.
  13. Mine too.

WowWowWowWow and phoenix123 like this.
  14. Obvious winner but it's hard to be mad with such a classic. Great thread @Ironheade and I can't wait for part 2 to get started. Picking an 11 for that is gonna be awful.

15. I think in the end the choice is going to be obvious and a similar choice for both of us. *wink*

Robsolete likes this.
  16. Ray

Ray

I don't know why but this seriously made me think "so Brandy AND Monica then?"

17. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Works for me.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.