The 90's Billboard #1's Rate (1995-1999): #42 - The rain's gonna wash away what I believe in | Page 45 | The Popjustice Forum

The 90's Billboard #1's Rate (1995-1999): #42 - The rain's gonna wash away what I believe in

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Ironheade, Mar 3, 2018.

1. I can confirm. I've never heard it. I don't want to either.

K94, Ray, Untouchable Ace and 4 others like this.
  2. No real surprise here. I'm starting to wonder if we see an exodus of the guitar-driven male stuff before the R&B/hip hop tracks.

KingBruno, londonrain and berserkboi like this.
  3. In my country, I think this has been more played than Lullaby.

londonrain, Ironheade and berserkboi like this.
  4. One thing, that ratio of tens : zeroes already?

5. That's the one Will Smith song I don't mind going, but not this early.

6. This Wild Wild West hatred is a bit much.

Ray, CorgiCorgiCorgi, Jeffo and 5 others like this.
  7. Yesssss I love this rate and I also love the temporary alliances that emerge.

8. You’re lucky. I had to suffer through The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me (Is You) being played absolutely everywhere and then... that song happened.

Empty Shoebox likes this.
  9. I expect All Star will go pretty soon but otherwise I expect the male R&B/hip-hop cull is closer than you think!

10. I own the Lullabye cd single. Loved it at the time, still enjoy it. #gonetoosoon

DJHazey and londonrain like this.
  11. I know that one. Let me just say 'UUUURRRRRRGGGHHH'.

londonrain likes this.
  12. All Star should last another ten cuts at least.

13. Exactly. So in comparison I can’t really muster up much hatred for Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman. I’d rather Bryan was making bland ballads like that than the likes of I Wanna Be Your Underwear.

Empty Shoebox likes this.
  14. They started dating when she turned 19 and he managed her throughout her entire teenage years. If you don’t find that creepy I don’t know what to say.

“Angélil—who mortgaged his own home to launch Dion's career—managed his future wife for about five years before they started developing feelings for one another. "Maybe at 17, 18 years old, my feelings started to change for him," Dion told Access Hollywood in 2013. "I kind of saw him differently." They began dating when Dion was 19. Angélil, meanwhile, was 45.”

Mina likes this.
  15. 'All Star' is amazing and Smash Mouth are one of those pure fun 90s bands that everyone should just bop to, like Sugar Ray except not quite as good.

16. I don't even stan for Smash Mouth but if All Star goes before The Anus Song then something is seriously wrong with this rate.

iheartpoptarts likes this.
  17. Does anybody pay that much attention to Puff Daddy lyrics though? I swear I've never noticed that before in my life.

əʊæ, berserkboi and soratami like this.
  18. Wait, she was 19? Okay, that I did not know.

(Didn't Tom Daley start dating Dustin Lance Black when Tom was 19 and Lance was 39, though? And Don Bachardy started dating Christopher Isherwood when Don was 18 and Christopher was 48.)

ohnostalgia likes this.
  19. Replace "Georgian" with "British" and this is literally James Blunt.

K94, unnameable, marie_05 and 4 others like this.
  20. If you take away the terrible lyrics and the terrible singing, what are you left with, though?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.