The Apprentice series 14 (2018) | "I just want you out my thread now" | The Popjustice Forum

The Apprentice series 14 (2018) | "I just want you out my thread now"

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by constantino, Sep 18, 2018.

1. We have an announcement, girlies!

[​IMG]

2. Netflix, put some old series of The Apprentice on your lists, do that challenge.

Holly Something, Rob, Salami and 11 others like this.
  3. Claude is living for his big flame thrower!

Animalia and constantino like this.
  4. It's so nice to know this is back and going to be my weekly antidote to autumnal depression.

5. Honestly, thank god X Factor is dead because I don't know if I could handle Bake Off, Big Brother, Strictly, Apprentice and X Factor in one week.

I can't wait to be underwhelmed by the men in the promo pics then post something here a few weeks later about one of them standing on my neck or something similar.

6. [​IMG]

I’m so very excited this is back. You could even say...

[​IMG]

7. Me prepping for the first shot of a male contestant running down the stairs in his boxers to answer the phone

[​IMG]

8. GENDER IS A CONSTRUCT
    TEAR IT APART!

[​IMG]

9. GAGGED!!!

constantino and Robsolete like this.
  10. I'm so fucking ready

[​IMG]

Holly Something, MB and constantino like this.
  11. Karren dramatically picking up a chainsaw that is switched off is making me scream

Auntie Beeb ha health n safety xo

12. YEEEESSSS!!!
    [​IMG]
    Last season genuinely saved me from seasonal/third year of uni depression, so I'm very excited.

13. RJF

RJF

Last season was high-key shit and felt like it went on for about nine months.

GodsAndMonsters likes this.
  14. Excuse me?

[​IMG]

15. I just got a bit sad that we no longer have Celebrity Big Brother to sign up the iconic ones in January like they did with Jessica.

16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

the shittest final ever producing....the first ever joint win

[​IMG]

17. BTG

BTG

Christ, I forgot that Sweets and the City won.

And her obsession with bows to try and make it premium.

[​IMG]

LTG, Holly Something, Rob and 4 others like this.
  18. The winners were absolute trash, but the rest of the season was a car-crash in the absolute best way. A masterclass in how to not do business in any way, shape or form, lest you end up chasing chickens out of a recreated medieval village. To think that @NecessaryVoodoo had to make an entire new GIPHY account to host the 200+ GIFs we got. That is iconic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.