The Apprentice UK - Series 12 (2016) | The Popjustice Forum

The Apprentice UK - Series 12 (2016)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Sep 14, 2016.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

YES fellow Apprunties, it's almost that time of year again. Time for another mixture of clueless goons and iconic candidates to go swishing and swooshing, tumbling and turning through the wringer with Shugs, the Baroness and Claude.

Today the BBC, scrambling after their loss of the Bake Off, have started slotting Apprentice idents featuring the trio into their schedule, including this rather awkward one with Shugs:

The series starts on BBC One Thursday October 6th 9pm.

[​IMG]

EXCITED!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  2. YASSSSSSS
    The Tv Gods really are looking after us all this Autumn...
    [​IMG]

3. I hope we get somebody with a fraction of Ruth's Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent this year.

Rhombus and stuaw like this.
  4. I can't wait.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rhombus, jk-ennedy, Sam and 12 others like this.
  5. When you're upset that Bake-Off is fucked but hear Apprentice is back on soon
    [​IMG]

6. Yas. I finally finished watching series one (AKA The Saira Khan Show) on YouTube just yesterday so I'm so ready. Might do series two as well before this starts.

7. Series 2 was the best one. The Badger is iconic.

baxterclan likes this.
  8. I'm ready for that one woman contestant who destroys business fashion. No smart lady suit but maybe a multi coloured dress or a cheeky beret. They usually have one per season.

Rhombus and stuaw like this.
  9. It's between 2 and 3 for me. 3 had such an iconic cast in Jadine, Katie, Christina, Paul, Tre, Simon, Adam etc. The episode where Christina exposed Katie and Paul's bonking after the French sausages debacle was hysterical.

Or when she literally put lollies in the hands of kids and then charged the parents £5 for the privilege. Too many moments to mention.

This year, I'm literally just looking to stockpile on new Karren Brady GIFs. Queen of everything.

Rhombus and Stuart like this.
  10. I think The Apprentice might be my favourite show on TV. It's just so good.

11. Lord Sugar has tweeted that the first episode of the series will air on 6th October - two weeks from today.

12. [​IMG]

All I have to say is that she better be snatched.

13. Apprentice UK in October and Celebrity Apprentice US in January...

I'mSoUsedToGivingAndNowIGetToReceive.gif

14. Might buy a new iPad just so I can watch and keep up with the thread for the likes.

15. I bet all the women can't work together as a team.

They never ever present a united front. It is utterly depressing...and great TV.

diamondliam likes this.
  16. YAAAAAAAASSS SO SOON

Bobbyrae and NecessaryVoodoo like this.
  17. RJF

RJF

Ready for another season of swishing and swooshing, tumbling and turning.

18. 2014

2014 Moderator

Is this Karen

constantino, Big Bang, Sam and 3 others like this.
  19. I feel like we need a Lucinda Ledgerwood gifset to ease us into the new series.

Rhombus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.