The Apprentice UK - Series 13 (2017) | The Popjustice Forum

The Apprentice UK - Series 13 (2017)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Girls it's baaaaack!

Series announced today via this oh so extra trailer:

Claude and Karren both return once again as advisers to Lord Sugar.

No start date yet but no doubt it'll be #soon. Get ready for more:

[​IMG]

2. I'm so excited!!

Subspace88 likes this.
  3. Let's hope there is a fittie with piercing eyes.

Perched for the perennially AWFUL promo pics.

Holly Something likes this.
  4. YAAAASSS

Last year was iconic. Remember how we spent like 3 episodes trying to figure out whether Paul's (?) tongue was pierced.

5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Frances being a mess just in time before the new series! Cute how you're trying to blame the edit for how shit you were.

Rhombus, Stuart and crash9081 like this.
  6. Wasn't she the one that made it so much farther than she should because she constantly blamed everyone else?

7. I'm ready.

charlene_sitting_back_down_after_trying_to_leave.gif

8. The only person who ever had their life ruined by The Apprentice was Stella and you don't see her out here bitching about it.

I can't wait for this to come back.I'm so ready for the mess.

9. Yaaaaaas. Will we get someone as iconic as Jessica?! Will we get a moment as iconic as a team literally forgetting to bring their product to the commercial shoot?

I can't wait.

WAIT WHY DOES THE MUSIC IN THE TRAILER SOUND LIKE AURA?! DO YOU WANNA SEE ME NAKED SUGAR?

10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I'd very much like a new Brett to get worked up over a bit tew much every week

NecessaryVoodoo likes this.
  11. She just sounds pressed that she had to go back to primary school after the series ended and finish taking her SATs tibb.

[​IMG]

12. Frances losing eight tasks last series *was* a bit iconic, teebs.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
    Rem, MiChiMadNesS, Bobbyrae and 17 others like this.
  13. Highlight of my autumn? Quite possibly, teebs.

[​IMG]

14. Last year's liveposting thread was iconic. Let's do this.

[​IMG]

Rem, joe_alouder, -scott- and 8 others like this.
  15. There was a single Ridiculously Rich by Alana cake in a tray that got delivered for a work meeting last month. I fan-girled over it but refused to eat it in case it didn't live up to my stratospheric expectations.

Also, why didn't she keep Sugar & Spence as the name? Fitting in so many ways.

16. LTG

LTG

I'm ready

[​IMG]

17. Frances blaming the edit, let me roll my eyes, girl you said things, they were shown.

As for her saying, oh there are more rules and the producers tells us we can't go certain places and that isn't shown. Shockingly they need to actually show the task, rather than lots of rules. I look forward to her popping up in the audience of Big Brother.

Stuart and Holly Something like this.
  18. "You can't go to certain shops that you want to. You have to go into a greengrocers. People don't see that side."

I don't understand? Is this in reference to a task that I've forgotten? Is she talking about when they're not filming?

19. Presumably she means the sourcing items task/tasks where they have to go around flogging shit they've made.

Holly Something likes this.
  20. That would make sense, though. Just like they're not allowed to Google obscure items to find out what they are, I wouldn't expect them to nip round Costco or B&M to try and source items for a task.

Also, surely there may be issues around certain shops not signing a waiver to be filmed?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.