The Apprentice UK - Series 15 (2019) | "Learn to bake, Carina!"

Apprunties, it's time to break out the Sweets in the City and Ridiculously Rich because it's back back back back back again.

We're still stuck with the increasingly problematic Lord Sugar, along with gay icons DomTopClaude and Karren as his 'advisers'.

And with low-key zad Rhod Gilbert on tour, this year's You're Fired spin-off show will be hosted by *checks notes*

giphy.gif

the annoying gay from that other pointless spin-off show, Bake Off's An Extra Slice.

No official air date yet but the first episode is nearly always at the start of October so we're probably only a few weeks off.

"Screwing a NAIL? I don't think you screw a nail" is still the one for me.

(Honestly, the last couple of seasons have been tedious and I'm not 100% sure I'll bother with this one.)

I'm almost certain I read this news story about Alan shitting himself on the set when he got upset at stuff and now I can only find screenshots of it from randoms on twitter so wondering if it was all rubbish to begin with. But whether it's true or not all I can picture is Karen's face reacting to the whole situation.

giphy.gif

Staff member
This annual thread is, without a doubt, my favourite thing about autumn creeping in. Apprunties get in formation.

giphy.gif

Oh lord Alana has to be the best winner ever?? Flopping spectacularly the first few weeks, practically there for the kiis the rest of the time until she was suddenly in the final 2 (where she was probably more shocked than anyone else) and then coming through with that win. Talentry!!!

Oh lord Alana has to be the best winner ever?? Flopping spectacularly the first few weeks, practically there for the kiis the rest of the time until she was suddenly in the final 2 (where she was probably more shocked than anyone else) and then coming through with that win. Talentry!!!

And all this coupled with an anxious melancholy, lack of self belief and potential for self destruction only us gays can relate to (tag yourselves)? A winner.