The Apprentice UK - Series 15 (2019) | "Learn to bake, Carina!" | Page 121 | The Popjustice Forum

The Apprentice UK - Series 15 (2019) | "Learn to bake, Carina!"

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Sep 17, 2019.

1. They already shoot two endings and Alan decides the winner closer to transmission, just like Drag Race.

2. And that one time they actually shot the third ending for the double win. Drag Race found crying in the editing room.

Matgo likes this.
  3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Sugar hasn’t really had the opportunity to rightly fire Lottlie yet, he’s trash but I really don’t think he’ll want her to go any further.

toby3000 and Subspace88 like this.
  4. Do they still do this then? Part of the application process must be being a good actor then...

5. Lewis came up with one of the absolute worst things I've ever seen on this show. He should have been fired on the spot. But Dean just.. didn't seem all there all of the time so it was probably for the best.

robots need oil likes this.
  6. Yes they do. And the finalists don't find out who's won until the day before transmission.

7. Scarlett has this in the bag, right? I can't think of a single time they've shown her to be badly wrong/incompetent/stupid. For a modern Apprentice season where they basically paint everyone as idiots her edit has been noticeably extremely strong.

michaelhird likes this.
  8. RJF

RJF

Scarlett has "great in the process, has shit business plan" written all over her to be honest.

toby3000 and constantino like this.
  9. Remember when Tom flailed his way through the process and won because Alan wanted his nail files which weren't even his business plan pitch. The new format of the show is a complete fucking mess.

RJF likes this.
  10. You're right but I will miss Marianne's iconic vocal fry ringing through my skull every time I click this thread.

[​IMG]

11. OH MY GOD

Blond, michaelhird, A&E and 5 others like this.

12. “I am so proudly everything’s has done.”

[​IMG]

13. Her calling herself a “strong conservative woman”
    In other words a:

Rob, LTG, Blond and 7 others like this.
  14. I did wonder if she’d studied K*t*e H*p*i*n*’ season on the show and decided she wanted that career trajectory.

Rob likes this.
  15. This show has given us one racist horror bag already, and that's one too many as it is.

I think I'm out after this series.

16. Quite simply, she should have been called out on this by the production team and asked to leave during filming. This whole thing looks like they're reacting now because its been exposed, not because it happened in the first place.

17. Lubna not letting her breathe:

What's truly disappointing is that across the series, she's probably made some of best decisions business/challenge wise (alongside Carina and Scarlett). To have such a personality to go with that...gross.

18. I guess all that time surrounded by books did nothing for her!

stuaw and Aidan like this.
  19. RJF

RJF

Y’all are being awfully mean to someone who has English as their second language. Wasn’t Lottie raised on Latin?

Lander, DangerousHun, deafjan and 9 others like this.
  20. I see the final is airing in the regular Wednesday slot and not on Sunday this year. At least we'll be getting it over with and not having to wait while Sports Personality of the Year inevitably overruns.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.