The Apprentice UK - Series 15 (2019) | "Learn to bake, Carina!" | Page 122 | The Popjustice Forum

The Apprentice UK - Series 15 (2019) | "Learn to bake, Carina!"

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Sep 17, 2019.

1. The fact that I am missing both the interviews and the final this year...

[​IMG]

2. I've FoOuNd ThAaT iIiail cAn MaKe mE HaPpYyyyyy

Has been replaying in my head for a a week and a half.

3. I don't think it actually happened until after filming had finished.

Fun fact, they film the 'walk to the black cab' for everyone at the start, and that's why they all wear a scarf for continuity purposes.

Mikl C likes this.
  4. I was under the impression some of the things had been said on location during the tasks.

toby3000 likes this.
  5. Has anybody remixed Mariannes vocal debut yet? Know there is a PC anthem waiting...

Sort of want to pop her edit of Spotify and make her an artists page to see how long it stays up. Marianne leaving Anne Maries discography in tatters..

constantino likes this.
  6. Determined (the word, font and execution) gave me flashbacks to one of the worst photoshoot concepts in the history of America’s Next Top Model:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

constantino and Mikl C like this.
  7. Carina and Scarlett seem like the most sensible top 2. Lottie... nevermind.

8. michaelhird, JORDAN and Matgo like this.
  9. That’s Ryan-Mark to you, peasant.

diamondliam likes this.
  10. This season has really been iconic hasn't it

Captivated and Mikl C like this.
  11. I agree. I bet Pamela's business plan is great. Pamela just let herself down in the perfume challenge with the brief she gave Lewis. That is why Carina and Scarlett are the ones.

Unpopular opinion: I would love a Lottie in my life. Abrupt queen.

12. I'd love her at a distance. I used to work somewhere where we had weekly catch up meetings, and I would have ADORED having her there, but I'd have wanted to punch her in the face if I actually had to work near her regularly.

I also can't decide if she's clever or just someone who thinks she is. She hasn't said anything astonishingly stupid so far, but then I guess the bar on the Apprentice is worryingly low.

13. Captivating is an "uncomfortable verb"

Martyn and toby3000 like this.
  14. I wondered if that was a linguists term I'd never heard? I assume she meant that she thought it was awkward because it was in present continuous, not that I thought it was a problem in this context but I can totally imagine her being a grammar pedant.

15. I think you're giving her too much credit tootz

toby3000 likes this.
  16. Yes we all need more (allegedly) racist and homophobic white people in our lives.

LTG, Espeon and Aidan like this.
  17. Sheer entertainment value she brings from her abruptness.

18. What a wanker. I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was eating a pancake meal, but it's clearly metal utensils (and clearly not pancakes) ddd.

Sis, stop.

19. RJF

RJF

These girls must be fuming that Celebrity Big Brother stopped giving them a way to keep their heads above water for three weeks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.