The Apprentice UK - Series 16 (2022) | FIRST TIME F*** DIES | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

The Apprentice UK - Series 16 (2022) | FIRST TIME F*** DIES

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Dec 11, 2021.

1. RJF

RJF

The boys' logo was low-key great in terms of branding on The Apprentice? They fucked the colouring but the concept was solid.

Also, these whores are honestly out for blood this season! This has to be the most openly hostile premiere ever.

Runawaywithme and constantino like this.
  2. Kathryn's dictatorship leadership style and knowing she was gonna be under fire so making sure she looked perfection in the boardroom when it happened, I could stan.

Remorque, Rob, Phloo and 5 others like this.
  3. The girls wasting NO TIME throwing each other under the bus defhjgchxfgrfes

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
  4. I think last time was 3 episodes in when they mixed the teams up.

They just do boys and girls as the team names until then.

5. RJF

RJF

Harry's logo was overthought garbage and he was annoying as fuck.

crash9081, Phloo and Lila like this.
  6. LTG

LTG

If the boys’ logo was blue with white flecks for the spray, and with the name underneath it would have been great.

7. Kathryn steamrolling the girls to victory? Love that for us.

Remorque, Mushroom, Phloo and 3 others like this.
  8. Was the episode good girlies

9. "The problem is no one liked your vision"

Get her Karren!

Remorque and crash9081 like this.
  10. BTG

BTG

Harry is so fucking irritating and will probably be saved.

11. A regretful firing in the first week.

12. Bye flop!

Lila, Phloo and BTG like this.
  13. This season is going to be carnage. Taking a year off and stuffing these sorts of brutally ambitious fuckwits in a lockdown for six months prior mighT have worked in our favour

[​IMG]

Remorque, Crayons, Rob and 20 others like this.
  14. Okay that was lit. The girls all openly hating each other. Queen Karen Brady providing us with some of her very best shady expressions. The boys being extremely incompetent. The girls seeming not much better and winning because thier logo didn't look like a literal shite and had thier name on it. I think the two year break has done this show good.

Jordtayylor likes this.
  15. That was utterly amazing. The bloodshed, the delusion all of them have, whew

16. The reactions from you ladies have me very excited for the episode.

17. I’m so glad this mess is back. The Never Ending Nautical™ logo is an instant classic.

[​IMG]

18. “…What does Bouji mean?”
    “Exactly!”

I screamed! The girls hating each other, the boys hating each other, not a single competent one to be found among them. I’m so glad that this show is back.

19. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Aaron and Conor - whew. All the girls seem iconic in their potential messery too.

20. I loved the first episode, the cast are going to be a mess. Francesca wasting no time in throwing Kathryn down the toilet. Sophie's green screen dress and the subsequent social media ad that had me screaming with the editing. The semi decent logo that would have been a winner if it wasn't for the awful colouring. Queen Karren's expression when she said "that's their logo".

So glad this show is finally back.

toby3000 and Aidan like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.