The Apprentice UK - Series 17 (2023) | "Generic worm"

I'm catching up. Every week you think it can't get worse, then they create a toxic green non-moisturizing solution with a child's package and a shit name. My god.

The Waitrose reps being mean was definitely uncalled for. Do they really interact like that in front any potential new suppliers or manufacturers in real life?

I hadn't realized it until this week that, the editing seems purposefully negative and only focuses on the failures of the team. There was no mention of the buyers liking the "insects in dog food" concept until the boardroom, which seemed like it was surprise to the contestants.

Simba shouldn't have gone. He was just steamrolled by Dani, who wasn't editted particularlu favourably in this episode. They are definitely setting up Dani to be in the final.

The Waitrose reps being mean was definitely uncalled for. Do they really interact like that in front any potential new suppliers or manufacturers in real life?

I hadn't realized it until this week that, the editing seems purposefully negative and only focuses on the failures of the team. There was no mention of the buyers liking the "insects in dog food" concept until the boardroom, which seemed like it was surprise to the contestants.

Simba shouldn't have gone. He was just steamrolled by Dani, who wasn't editted particularlu favourably in this episode. They are definitely setting up Dani to be in the final.

Yeah she is getting an edit a bit like the Nut Milk woman who had the "provocative" adverts.

Surely it’s a Dani and Rochelle final. The other 2 have sweet businesses that Alan has already invested in and the boxing lady is just annoying.

I hate to say it but based on what’s been shown I’m not sure any of them are real contenders. Obviously someone will win, but none of them look completely competent judging by the tasks. I feel like Megan and Rochelle might seem like the best performers overall?

he/him
Happy Linda Plant day to all who celebrate

giphy.gif

I don’t understand how Victoria is still here. She’s done literally nothing and her business is a sweet shop? Come on, everyone is doing that on TikTok.