The Apprentice UK - Series 18 (2024)

Phil could get it though.

We all know by this point that performance in the tasks means literally nothing and the best candidates usually have a pisspoor/ unfeasible/ borderline illegal business plan making the program pointless. I'm just watching for the small bit of mindless entertainment it still provides.

He/Him
Phil is just useless in this competition and the fact they are clearly doing everything they can to keep him in is a joke. He only just scraped through this last round and that was because it was tailor-made for him. Even then he still couldn't get his flavours right.

I do think Flo has been most consistent and should be a winner. If Phil wins............ I'll probably just through a hissy fit and claim it's all rigged and never watch again....... until next series.
My conspiracy brain is telling me that last night’s numbers were completely made up to put him through. My rational brain is still in there somewhere, though.

Phil is just useless in this competition and the fact they are clearly doing everything they can to keep him in is a joke. He only just scraped through this last round and that was because it was tailor-made for him. Even then he still couldn't get his flavours right.

I do think Flo has been most consistent and should be a winner. If Phil wins............ I'll probably just through a hissy fit and claim it's all rigged and never watch again....... until next series.
The whole business plan model makes the first 10 episodes and challenges almost redundant.

It was better when the winner would get a job with Lord Sugar and was based on their performance in the entire show.

Or Lord Sugar should have a new business idea or plan each season for the winner to help create / lead.

LTG

he/him
It was better when the winner would get a job with Lord Sugar and was based on their performance in the entire show.
That was nonsense as well tbf, with multiple legal cases from winners. At least some of the businesses have been successful.