The Ariana Grande Rate | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

The Ariana Grande Rate

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Jun 6, 2016.

1. "Hands On Me" better slay.

2. Which version of All My Love are we rating? Because the remix slays just that little bit more.

aaronhansome and joe_alouder like this.
  3. Help me out here, I've never done this before. Do I have to rate all the songs?

4. Yes.

You can rate them 0 to 10 (with one 11 to give away to your all time favourite song by the artist you're rating). I think decimals are allowed.

Lately likes this.
  5. So if I'm not willing to rate all of them I can't rate at all?

6. That's just not the way it's done.

Square and ohnostalgia like this.
  7. I see. I never cared much for her until Dangerous Woman aside from the obvious hits from My Everything. So I'll probably be unable to be apart of this

8. I hope people don't completely trash Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart.

9. Oh but December is actually trying to come for my 11. Christmas & Chill really knocks all year round.

Subwaykid and aaronhansome like this.
  10. It's getting a 10 from me personally! I didn't really know people disliked it?

DJHazey likes this.

11. I low key love it, even tho its not the sort of thing I'm usually here for.

Plethorya likes this.
  12. I hope Only 1 doesn't get done wrong for being a bonus track.

13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I think I prefer Focus to Problem

Square, Sanctuary and Animalia like this.
  14. You are not going to like me then.

15. The bit where the horn line comes back at the end of Focus is heaven itself, but it is really baffling that Ari, Max, Savan, Svensson and Ilya all listened to that Jamie Foxx bit and thought it wouldn't sound really abrasive and alienating on the radio.

Lately likes this.
  16. Just wait. I know of a few people who hate it.

17. Which remix is this?

18. Yeah, for a rate everyone has to score all of them. The point is an even comparison - so if people just rated the songs they liked, it skews the averages. In that scenario, a song could win just because one person gave it an 11 and no one else rated it.

I'm always a bit surprised when people dramatically like one album more than the others - her discography is very cohesive to my ears.

19. That's the point of rates though, to get an average score from everyone's feelings on the songs. As long as you try to give varied and fair scores and you don't zero everything you're not a fan of, you shouldn't let the fact that you don't love everything by Ariana deter you from voting.

20. ANSWER ME. I really wanna know why.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.