The Ashley Tisdale Rate. | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

The Ashley Tisdale Rate.

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Atletico, Jun 27, 2016.

1. I don't think you should start a new thread just make a post to remind us to look on the first page for the song list. Excited!

NuhdeensPassport likes this.
  2. @Push, just update your first page with the songlist when ready, but you're going to want to set a month's worth of time from that day forward for voting. So if you post a songlist on July 4th, I'd set a deadline of August 4th.

Just post as @GhettoPrincess stated, letting us know that it's up and maybe edit it into the thread's title.

Atletico likes this.
  3. I'm interested in this. I don't know too many of her songs but I'd love to participate, especially if High School Musical tracks are involved. Once I see how many songs are on the list I'll decide!

Atletico and DJHazey like this.
  4. Oh my god, I hadn't even thought of that. Fabulous is iconic and I Want It All is a 10, if not an 11.

5. No pressure, just genuine interest if you already know when you will be able to start it?

Atletico likes this.
  6. Currently finishing the visuals and hoping I can update the thread later tonight. Thank you all for your interest.

DJHazey and Deleted member 3416 like this.
  7. Positivity is AMAZING. I can't wait to partake.

iheartpoptarts and DJHazey like this.
  8. Here for this. Guilty Pleasure is one of the big underrated albums in the Hollywood Records canon.

WhenTheSunGoesDown and DJHazey like this.
  9. How Do I Love Someone and Crank it Up are the only songs I go back to on Guilty Pleasure.

Her debut is ranked just below Breakout and Identified. That's how good it is.

Atletico likes this.
  10. I don't know where I'd rank it, but it's definitely in the Top 5 for sure.

11. I can't wait to see if I Want It All is part of the rate!
    I want it.
    You know that I want it.
    That's cause it's a Warner Bros. release!
    (Isn't it fun when some asshole corrects you on something irrelevant?)

(And to be honest, by all accounts this is basically a Hollywood Records release anyway.)

Atletico likes this.
  12. I knew that too! I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_. I just lump all albums from Disney-queens into a group.

13. The Ashley Tisdale Rate premieres tomorrow at 9PM.

Brace yourselves, sistren.​

14. What do you guys feel about Intro being rated? I don't think it would last for more than two rounds.

15. I don't really care for it. I don't mind it going or staying.

16. I usually don't bother with Intros myself, especially coming in a 1 minute's length. Some people insist they be added, but I don't think her's is very iconic or essential. It's the equivalent to many rates I've seen that have all the interlude tracks left out.

17. You can temporarily forget the premiere thing because, guess what, another setback and I have a dinner. But the full list is now available on the main page. Also try to ignore that the Extras spoiler is randomly divided into two, but I will fix that later. Happy voting!

18. I'm listening to Headstrong in full again for the first time in years and I'm shaking, sistren.

WhenTheSunGoesDown and DJHazey like this.
  19. Wait for Guilty Pleasure. What an album, although it does have a few duds. Expect my votes very soon. I've been so perched for this rate. The title track? I absolutely love it. Undiscovered gem.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2016
    Atletico likes this.
  20. I was a full-on stan until 2013 or something, and Guilty Pleasure was still on heavy rotation until then. It's really an amazing effort and truly underrated.

And I expect every single one of you to give the title track your 11. WHAT A FUCKING SONG.

iheartpoptarts and DJHazey like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.