The Atomic Kitten Rate - WINNING SONG/VIDEO ANNOUNCED | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

The Atomic Kitten Rate - WINNING SONG/VIDEO ANNOUNCED

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by HollyDunnSomething, Apr 8, 2018.

?

Favourite Atomic Kitten Member

1. Natasha Hamilton

29 vote(s)
    27.1%
  2. Liz McClarnon

23 vote(s)
    21.5%
  3. Kerry Katona

10 vote(s)
    9.3%
  4. Jenny Frost

18 vote(s)
    16.8%
  5. Heidi Range

16 vote(s)
    15.0%
  6. Michelle Heaton

2 vote(s)
    1.9%
  7. Zoe Birkett

3 vote(s)
    2.8%
  8. Molly McFadden

6 vote(s)
    5.6%
  1. I've just input the ballots I received while I was away and we have a new winner for the first time in about 15 ballots!

The top 2 are literally 0.5 apart so any new ballots could change the outcome.

Don't forget votes close on Sunday at 11.59pm GMT and eliminations will probably begin on Tuesday/Wednesday depending on the amount of commentary to input.

As ever, tag anyone who may still be interested in taking part please and thank you.

2. I finished the Right Now videos so only about 10 left! Also needs some tying up of scores and more commentaty on highest and lowest ones

3. I’ve done scores for the music so just need to sit down on front of YouTube with all the videos and then I’ll submit.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  4. I seriously wanna take part in this (I joined this forum partly to do this rate) ... but I'm running out of time. Gunna try & do some songs tonight, tomorrow & Friday

5. So you'll be doing some songs Tomorrow & Tonight?

Thanks, I'm here all week.

6. Their videos are kind of hard to rate when most of them look exactly the same ddd.

7. Right Now videos are not the tea

8. This is the funnest option in my eyes too.

DJHazey and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  9. I regret not making them optional kii.

Robsolete and Mirwais Ahmadzaï like this.
  10. Just submitted my scores and they are all over the place. Getting through the extras was a slog, there are some really terrible songs in there. But I have to say, when these girls got it right they were amazing!!

11. I said it before and I'll say it again, as long as it isn't Holiday or Something Spooky.

12. They had some fun b-sides but almost every one feels like a b-side in the sense that they are overly quirky. The only one I truly would have put on an album is Use Your Imagination.

Holiday, Something Spooky, and Real Life are ridiculously fun and I love all three, but they don't belong on an album. The likes of So Right, Somebody, Don't Tell Me Now, & True Friends are all cute but bland. For Once in My Life is solid, as are both the covers. Wild is very good as well.

If Good Times count, it 100% should have made the main album.

13. Are you voting?

14. Okay everyone, this is the final weekend to vote. I'm literally one voter away from the personal target I set myself so if someone wants to drop a ballot into my inbox I'd really appreciate it!

15. Oh dear...... sorry.

Iggypig and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  16. I still gotta finish some videos

17. Noooo, Holiday is like my #2 song in the whole rate.

18. It's not too late to veto your ballot or tank your 11 you know. x

19. You're gonna have a bad time

20. I've been working 15 hour days at the office so even though I can check PJ sporadically during "breaks", I haven't been able to get on my home laptop and bang this out. If I recall (questionable at this point), I've rated the majority already just not the videos.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.