The Atomic Kitten Rate - WINNING SONG/VIDEO ANNOUNCED | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

The Atomic Kitten Rate - WINNING SONG/VIDEO ANNOUNCED

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by HollyDunnSomething, Apr 8, 2018.

?

Favourite Atomic Kitten Member

1. Natasha Hamilton

29 vote(s)
    27.6%
  2. Liz McClarnon

23 vote(s)
    21.9%
  3. Kerry Katona

10 vote(s)
    9.5%
  4. Jenny Frost

16 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Heidi Range

16 vote(s)
    15.2%
  6. Michelle Heaton

2 vote(s)
    1.9%
  7. Zoe Birkett

3 vote(s)
    2.9%
  8. Molly McFadden

6 vote(s)
    5.7%
  1. Okay so it doesn't include ALL of the extras but I created a playlist on Spotify with the extras that it does have, I thought it might be helpful for some of you.

Noooooo, you've got loads of time!

2. Yes. Sunday music all day is now settled!

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  3. I was a casual fan back in the day; but I'm a current @HollyDunnSomething fan, so I'm going to re/familiarize myself with the catalogue and take part!

HollyDunnSomething and Mina like this.
  4. I don't know about that, her spoken sections have a lot of impact for how raw and honest the lyric appears due to the lack of vocal gymnastic artifice...

HollyDunnSomething and JMRGBY88 like this.
  5. Uhm, Anyone Had A Heart is fucking brilliant. Finding this gem, makes participating in this rate all worth it.

6. I swear...

If y'all do Nothing in the World wrong I will collect addresses and come haunting you in any way, shape or form.

Best girlband ballad by a fucking landslide.

7. I am now at their second album, so I will get to that song in an hour or two, but are you suggesting it is better than Viva Forever, Caught in the Moment or Life Got Cold? Cause if so, good thing you warned me in advance, cause I will not be ready for that.

8. I might have been exaggerating.

But still...

9. Perhaps on par with Viva Forever...but generally yes. Nothing In The World only JUST missed out on my 11.

Also - if you get the chance, also listen to the live version from their Greatest Hits Tour. A beautiful moment.

10. Nothing In This world ON PAR with Viva Forever? Sis. It's a great song but let's not exaggerate.

11. I'm totes blushing.

niccolo, londonrain and Mina like this.
  12. I've made it through the first two albums... current averages are:

Right Now - 6.47
    Feel So Good - 7.61

I'll probably end up tinkering with my scores as I go on, but I can't see Ladies Night doing THAT much better than Feel So Good.

13. I owned their first album but have never listened to any other album tracks so excited to delve in today. Turn Me On from the debut remains a banger.

Remorque and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  14. I Wont Be There is heavenly

15. Okay so I have decided that as the rate host I am allowed 3 11's as I simply cannot bloody choose between them!

There's one song I was obsessed with back then and still love now.
    There's one song that I loved then and am obsessed with now.
    There's one that I've always loved and makes me really happy, and it probably needs it more than the other 2.

16. That is giving me @Sam de Jour teas, changing the rules a few times while the Slashers game ran

17. Haaaah! I'm not really allowing myself 3 11's, I've forced myself to choose one, I may change my mind before the voting window closes but for now my scores are all finished.

Sprockrooster and Laurence like this.
  18. I really hope I get another ballot soon, there's so many ties that I would love to break! We also have 11 songs in the top 10 so I would like that to change.

My current averages are as follows:

Right Now: 8.250
    Feels So Good: 7.892
    Ladies Night: 7.484
    Extras: 3.847
    Videos: 6.111

əʊæ likes this.
  19. I need to start this soon. I was looking over the song list real quick and noticed "Something Spooky" in the B-Sides. I had no idea that was a B-Side because I knew and loved it from their Singles Collection albums. That's an easy 10 for me and I'll fight those of you who intend to treat it poorly.

Remorque, Conan, əʊæ and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.