The Atomic Kitten Rate - WINNING SONG/VIDEO ANNOUNCED | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

The Atomic Kitten Rate - WINNING SONG/VIDEO ANNOUNCED

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by HollyDunnSomething, Apr 8, 2018.

?

Favourite Atomic Kitten Member

1. Natasha Hamilton

29 vote(s)
    27.6%
  2. Liz McClarnon

23 vote(s)
    21.9%
  3. Kerry Katona

10 vote(s)
    9.5%
  4. Jenny Frost

16 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Heidi Range

16 vote(s)
    15.2%
  6. Michelle Heaton

2 vote(s)
    1.9%
  7. Zoe Birkett

3 vote(s)
    2.9%
  8. Molly McFadden

6 vote(s)
    5.7%
  1. Yes please, every ballot shakes things up (other than the song with a perfect 10.0 average) so I can't wait for the next one to come in.

DJHazey likes this.
  2. Can we also rate and rank their five six(!) Greatest Hits albums?

3. But aren't the songs all included in this list anyway?

4. Wast that the joke though

WhenTheSunGoesDown likes this.
  5. Maybe. I'm hungover. Plus one of my 11 contenders just got knocked out of the top 5 into 12th place so I'm fragile right now.

In other news, the song that had a 10.0 average no longer has that, although it's still at the top of the leaderboard.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  6. In case it wasn't clear, you can give 1 song and 1 video an 11 as they are separate rates. Some people have said they didn't already know this. And a couple of shady queens have refused to give one, saying none of the videos deserve one ddd.

Mina likes this.
  7. Is it obligatory to do the videos? Asking for a friend.

NuhdeensPassport likes this.
  8. Which in fairness, they don’t...

9. There is one video that deserves a 11 especially in comparison to the rest.

10. Yes please.

As an act they don't have amazing videos but still I think it's easy enough to choose 1 favourite to give an 11 to.

11. These eliminations are going to be dry as fuck, you girls are being so stingy with the commentary!

12. hmmmm as a stan of ANY girl group I feel like I'm obliged to do this although the only songs I know is The Tide is High and Whole Again...and listened to Eternal Flame and It's OK once...

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  13. I am putting in some EFfort, dont worry. But it'll take a while to ifnish

14. Yes, come rate with us! Although I will disregard your scores if you give my faves low scores.

JK.

Kinda.

15. Right Now is kind of a bop though...that was their debut single right?
    the video is fun and makes me wanna go to London

16. I've marked them fairly but I just couldn't rate one of them an 11. None of them 'wow' me enough.

17. That's fair. I've always found it easy to pick favourites so choosing 11's is usually pretty easy for me.

18. I haven't started but I will not be holding back. I have no desire to ever rate music videos though so not sure what I'll do there.

19. Poor Michelle Heaton.

HollyDunnSomething and crash9081 like this.
  20. I am shook at how good Fells So Good the album is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.