◢ ◤ The Avicii Discography Rate ◢ ◤ WINNER! | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

◢ ◤ The Avicii Discography Rate ◢ ◤ WINNER!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Mina, May 6, 2018.

1. LiK

LiK

Count me in! I'm a huge fan of his and it's just another reason for me to once again dive into his amazing catalog. Will check out the Spotify playlist to brush up on some older songs I haven't listened to in a hot minute.

2. Awesome! I look forward to your ballot.

londonrain likes this.
  3. Mandarin?

Mina and londonrain like this.
  4. I believe so, but I don't exactly have the best track record for this sort of thing...

Empty Shoebox likes this.
  5. I’m also dedicating it to you.

Robsolete, londonrain and Mina like this.
  6. Can Rita snag the most 11s if the rate, beating early favorites [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]?

londonrain and ohnostalgia like this.
  7. I'm definitely doing this.

I never really got into his music, so I'm ready to delve a little deeper here.

londonrain and Mina like this.
  8. YAS. I look forward to receiving your ballot!

Remorque likes this.
  9. Great initiative @Mina. Despite being on this forum for over half my life, I've never participated in a rate. I won't this time either, but I had to stop by to share my complete anger over the fact that Madonna not only rejected ”Rebel Heart” as her lead single, but the version she eventually chose to put her album was awful. A mastered version of the demo would've been a HUGE hit. At least all over Europe. Still think it's one of the biggest missed opportunities of her career.

10. You could always participate to give Rebel Heart the justice it deserves! It's only 46 songs and around 3 hours of listening time, similar to a PJ00s round, and commentary isn't required. But if not, no worries!

11. I'm in the same boat. The few songs I know bring me back to high school, so I'm excited to finally give his stuff a listen.

londonrain, berserkboi and Mina like this.
  12. This is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me!

13. Glad to hear it! I look forward to receiving your scores.

14. You're so used to giving... zeroes?

Mina and berserkboi like this.
  15. Moreso that the mention of Queen Rita seems to have interesting effects on people!

But will it hold up with the scores?

[​IMG]

londonrain likes this.
  16. This one goes out to @ohnostalgia and @Robsolete:

~3 weeks + 2 days left to cast your ballots

I'll spill some leaderboard tea when we reach 5 ballots.

17. I quite adore this performance of Lonely Together. The first one after Avicci passing:

Robsolete, Mina, Filippa and 2 others like this.
  18. If I get time I'll join in. It would be good to delve deeper. Thanks for thinking of me.

londonrain and Mina like this.
  19. Awesome! I hope you're able to vote - I'll include you in reminder tags.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  20. THREE WEEKS LEFT TO VOTE

How's everyone doing so far? I'll post another album spotlight this weekend, and probably start the reminder tags for everyone who's expressed interest at the two week mark.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.