The Bargain Thread | Page 155 | The Popjustice Forum

The Bargain Thread

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by multimediac17, Dec 30, 2008.

1. To be fair, the H17 tracklisting looks very good. I didn't bother with that because I have everything multiple times, but some thought went into that one at least.

ModeRed likes this.
  2. Some bargain CDs at rarewaves.com with free delivery which might be of interest....

https://www.rarewaves.com

S Club 7-Essential (3 CD set) is £2.72
    Status Quo-Whatever You Want:The Essential (3 CD set) is £2.72
    Rod Stewart-Handbags & Gladrags:The Essential (3 CD set) is £2.72
    ABC-Essential (3 CD set) is £3.04
    Level 42-Lessons In Love:The Essential (3 CD set-2017 release) is £3.04
    Level 42-Essential (3 CD set-2020 release) is £3.45
    Blur-Parklife (2012 special edition 2 CD version) is £6.96

ModeRed, Eric Generic and Chris Lala like this.
  3. Today in Poundland in Sutton Coldfield their "Replay" CDs were reduced to 50p, and after a bit of research it seems at least some other Poundlands around the country are selling them for 50p too, if anyone else is interested in what are basically Music Magpie-sourced used CDs.

The usual typical Poundland shelves full of CDs was now just about 20 or so lying scattered on one shelf, but I did manage to find and buy k.d. lang's 1988 album Shadowland!

ModeRed, lob0to, Blaahh and 2 others like this.
  4. Went in another Poundland today 15 miles away - and this one had Replay CDs reduced to 50p too! But even less choice and I bought nothing.

I'm wondering if Poundland have finished selling CDs after 10ish years so are selling the old stock off and won't be getting any in again.

ModeRed and Eric Generic like this.
  5. Wouldn’t be surprised- the store I popped in on Thursday only had about 15 CDs in total.

CDMCLP and Eric Generic like this.
  6. ModeRed likes this.
  7. I couldn’t find much I fancied. And not enough to hit the £20 free postage limit sadly

Eric Generic likes this.
  8. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I get 26 pages?

Eric Generic likes this.
  9. Yeah, clicking the link above, I got 600+ items. The HMV email took me to something with 35 items!

ModeRed and Mvnl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.