The Big Reunion (series 1) | The Popjustice Forum

The Big Reunion (series 1)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by StraightActing19, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz etc to reunite for ITV2 series

Lord have mercy!

2. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz etc to reunite for ITV2 series

Why isn't the show called Whole Again?

3. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz etc to reunite for ITV2 series

Bar 911 I was a huge inappropriately aged fan of them all.

Bring it on.

4. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz etc to reunite for ITV2 series

Each of those acts had had 1 really fantastic song each, no more, no less.

Also I was in love with Lee from 911.

5. vasilios

vasilios Guest

They could name episodes:

1 Whole Again
    2 Bodyshakin
    3 Let's Dance
    4 C'est La Vie
    5 END OF THE LINE

6. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz etc to reunite for ITV2 series

I love "(..) and who knows quite what will happen when they reunite!"
    Such a brilliant teaser.

7. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz etc to reunite for ITV2 series

I look forward to Atomic Katona, because you know ITV2 didn't sign up for Jenny Flop.

8. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz etc to reunite for ITV2 series

Pleeease let Kerry be in it!! Else I won't bother watching.

9. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz etc to reunite for ITV2 series

It was bad enough at the time having to avoid these crap pop groups. Now they want to return and start the torture all over again! Atomic Kitten were always crap - it's a fact. Jenny helped make them less smelly but the fact remains they were a cheap and tacky pop package with one song. 5ive were okay for their time but they're so completely removed from the current scene that they'll look very odd when they return. B*Witched will refuse to wear denim and that will be the end of the reunion.

I'd rather see N-Tyce, Hepburn, 21st Century Girls, North & South, and Madasun return. Wouldn't that make better television?

10. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz etc to reunite for ITV2 series

The only one I don't know is Honeyz

I loved Atomic Kitten <3 and I bought 911's debut album.

11. Hitori

Hitori Guest

I want Atomic Kitten 2.0 to meet up and then Kerry suddenly shows up from nowhere.

12. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz etc to reunite for ITV2 series

Well, the Steps doc was a suprise hit for Living and was produced by ITV studios (so likely to have originally been offered to ITV2 and they regret passing on it).

This is a likely evolution. None of these bands were as a big as Steps, but book enough of them and it feels like a bigger deal.

13. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz etc to reunite for ITV2 series

Atomic Kitten. Oh yes! I am so here for this. Though it sounds awful like one of those old MTV shows with all those washed up celebrities.

14. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz etc to reunite for ITV2 series

It is, Blaketat. It is.

15. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Poor Liberty X for being 'etc'.

16. Kev

Kev

It will be interesting to see what line-up The Honeyz will come back as, I vaguely remember them being more successful with the replacement girl, then when the original one wanted a piece of the pie they went downhill. 'Talk to the Hand' will always remain a pop injustice though.

17. vasilios

vasilios Guest

I think Honeyz are now finally the original 3.

It's not a celebrity-centred show, none of these are celebrities.
    If they make it about the music and the pop drama it will work.

90s are the new 80s etc.

18. SBK

SBK

This is just going to encourage a string of shit reunions.

Will Michelle be joining Liberty X? Given her recent situation?

19. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz etc to reunite for ITV2 series

It basically sound like sticking a camera on one of the 'Here and Now' revival concert tours, but for late 90s groups. Which, is actually quite a good idea. Remember Sonia on 'Reborn in the USA'!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.