The Big Reunion (series 1) | Page 130 | The Popjustice Forum

The Big Reunion (series 1)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by StraightActing19, Oct 18, 2012.

1. duckface

duckface Guest

Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz and Liberty X to reunite for ITV2 series

She was always my favorite member of Liberty X, so now that Michelle is my new fave, I felt like I needed to give her something.

2. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz and Liberty X to reunite for ITV2 series

Hmmm my top 10 would be totally different:

1. Natasha
    2. Mariama
    3. Heavenli
    4. Sinead
    5. Scott
    6. Celena
    7. Michelle
    8. Antony
    9. Edele
    10. Lee

Michelle is only really in there for the evil look she gave Blue.

3. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz and Liberty X to reunite for ITV2 series

Lee's album isn't indie! What a dafty.

4. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz and Liberty X to reunite for ITV2 series

I'll do a top 4.

1. Natasha
    2. Lindsay
    3. Michelle
    4. Mariama

Edele and Sean should get together. Then they could be angry at the world as a couple.

5. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz and Liberty X to reunite for ITV2 series

From the clip they played it just sounded very middle of the road, not indie.

6. duckface

duckface Guest

Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz and Liberty X to reunite for ITV2 series

I think what he meant by 'indie' is that they forced him to chase a more guitar-pop sound because that was what was popular.

7. Pat

Pat

Probably the least amount of work (for except Kerry ofcourse) to re-learn the routine etc.

8. K94

K94

Indie and middle of the road music were the same thing around that time. It wasn't pretty.

I can look at Duncan James without getting mildly 'excited' - is he gay or bi? It's still unclear. Also the top 5 is:

1. Natasha
    2. Kerry
    3. Scott
    4. Celena
    5. Michelle

9. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz and Liberty X to reunite for ITV2 series

Bi always means gay c'mon

10. K94

K94

Why does no one believe you can be attracted to both sexes?!?

11. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz and Liberty X to reunite for ITV2 series

I hate when people say that.

12. vasilios

vasilios Guest

'Can get it hard eitherway' isn't much of a triumph anyway.

13. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Quite. It's pretty much the gay version of 'you're not gay, you just haven't met the right woman yet'.

14. SBK

SBK

No ones disputing bisexuality exists, its just that Duncan referred to himself as gay in the show.

15. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz and Liberty X to reunite for ITV2 series

Natasha is the star! Then Mariama and Lindsay.

And Heavenli is just amazing too!

16. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

It's the same dance routine and vocal arrangement whichever version they perform, but the original mix just sounds better.

17. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz and Liberty X to reunite for ITV2 series

Does anyone know if Saturday's performance had any effect on AK, Blue's or 4ive's chart positionings?

18. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz and Liberty X to reunite for ITV2 series

I can see PJ and Duncan being added to the arena tour, maybe do Newcastle. They're #1 in the mid-weeks with a 30% lead

19. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz and Liberty X to reunite for ITV2 series

No 1 in the midweek, and now they're donating the proceeds to charity. Thats the most bizarre No. 1 of the year sorted then.

20. Re: Atomic Kitten, 5ive, B*Witched, 911, Honeyz and Liberty X to reunite for ITV2 series

I don't think so - they've both that was 'it'.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.