The Big Reunion (series 1) | Page 211 | The Popjustice Forum

The Big Reunion (series 1)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by StraightActing19, Oct 18, 2012.

1. I was surprised to read that Abz told Britney Spears that she's "full of s**t", however true it may be. He also slagged off Ritchie and Scott quite a bit.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  2. Great interview. It's clear that he wasn't happy with the comeback and only did it for the money. It's a shame it got to the point where he wasn't talking to the rest of the group

3. SBK

SBK

Sounds like he's on the whizz again.

4. Yikes. These poor popstars.

I gotta say I really love that the series shone a light on all the bad that comes with the good. I will probably rewatch the whole series again. Is season 2 (or 1.5?) where they film the actual tour/things started getting very rehearsed still available? I am still livid I cannot rewatch the Steps reunion show.

5. Iconic.

Abs making money.

Was it drugs that stalled his solo career? I recall him having like six or seven singles which did fairly well.

6. Are 5ive still together as 3hree?

7. SBK

SBK

He's being trolled.

8. I had this ‘We Will Rock You’ denim thing with all these studs on it and I tried to sell it on eBay, but no one wanted it. That was probably about three years ago when I was broke and I was going through some of my shit. I nearly sold my BRIT Award. Thankfully, he came to his senses and the BRIT remains in his home.

For now.

9. Is anyone seriously going to pay over a million for a Brit Award?!

10. SBK

SBK

Someones clearly taking the piss.

It'd be cheaper to become a popstar, buy some Sia songs and release an album and win an award.

11. I want to believe it's a joke but for some reason I can see some middle-aged woman sitting at her computer salivating at the thought of Abs' Brit entering her....house.

12. If you had that amount of money then surely this would be the worst way to spend it? Even if you were a billionaire.

"Yeah I got Brit Award! With erm........ Abz from Five's name on it"

13. All bands have Stans...some might even be rich.

14. SBK

SBK

Surely they'd just buy him the topsoil for him?

15. Good topsoil is expensive these days.

16. 1.5! series 2 was with the bigger nobodies.

I hate that the Steps reunion show isn't on YouTube. You can hunt and find most of the on the road episodes, but not the drama filled lead up.

17. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Yeah but you wouldn't want one of the modern Brit Awards...

18. Abz just did an interview on an Irish radio station and he said that he's selling his Brit to try to fund his farm/self sufficient thing he's doing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.