The Big Reunion (series 1) | Page 212 | The Popjustice Forum

The Big Reunion (series 1)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by StraightActing19, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Which station?

2. Newstalk surprisingly. He said he knew he was being trolled with some of the bids as well.

Tchotchke likes this.
  3. I fully expected you to say Spin or 98FM!

4. SBK

SBK

Its about 1.1million more than he's actually going to get for it. Poor BZ

5. Yes poor Abz indeed. This is going to be quite an embarrassing mess in the end I feel.

It says in The Independent:
    Abz from 5ive can't believe his Brit Award has raised more than £1m on eBay: 'All I needed was a bit of soil and it's gone nuts'

"has raised" makes it sound like it's a done deal! But the auction hasn't even ended yet, so it hasn't raised anything yet. The only thing that has been raised are the expectations of some very gullible people. It will be very interesting to see all the last minute bid retractions. It's clearly just a lot of people having a laugh at poor old Abz expense.

At least he says "All I needed was a bit of top soil". So he shouldn't be too disappointed when reality hits.

6. Don't we all?

7. Hmmm.... with a day to go on the auction, Abz "Brit Award" listing has disappeared completely from eBay.

Seems like it was just a publicity stunt then....

8. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I'll never get used to him being Abz and not Abs.

9. It's been relisted

10. Interesting. I'm glad it wasn't just a publicity stunt. I hope he does well with it.

11. SBK

SBK

Isn't that from like 2 weeks ago? Michelle was drafted in because Liz had a prior engagement? It's not been confirmed has permanent anywhere?

12. Yeah apparently Liz doesn't like to fly so Australia was probably way too far for her. Also there's a video of the performance, Michelle sounds great.

SBK likes this.
  13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

What a laugh I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_.

14. Have you got the two mixed up?

Robsolete, Vasilios and Mvnl like this.
  15. Oops yeah messed up on the names!

RhythmNative likes this.

16. Seems 5ive (however many of them are left now) are making new music.

mi|kshake and Mvnl like this.
  17. MB

MB

MESS! No expense spared on the logo, didn't realise they rereleased 'Keep On Movin' in June...

Mvnl likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.