The Big Reunion (Series 3) | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

The Big Reunion (Series 3)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by TheInsider, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Ha. But some indie landfill will probably be more recognisable than some of the laughable suggestions mentioned in here so far.

2. Sure all the Britpop bands anyone cares about (and that the public might have heard of, sorry Kenickie) have reformed already?

3. There's definitely a Britpop revival due to happen at some point, but I'm not sure The Big Reunion will spearhead it.

4. Aren't most Britpop bands alive and well and on their 85th tour this year? Nobody wants to hear about Shed Seven's Jack 'socks were smelly at the NME tour' stories.

5. Cleopatra
    Big Brovaz
    Scooch
    Pop!
    V
    VS
    D Side
    3SL
    Bellefire

Insert sound of barrels being scraped.

6. You forgot BOOM!

Robert and NuhdeensPassport like this.
  7. If we're scraping the barrel that badly, I'll add these in.

8. Let's no forget Bless-d!

9. Omg Sirens! Lmaoo

This has escalated quickly!

10. Sirens? Suddenly Mutya has 100% no involvement.

11. When Amelle appears on screen and we assume it's the Sugababes but it's infact...

Runawaywithme, Island, andru and 5 others like this.
  12. Island

Island Staff Member

Thunderbugs, Scooch, Big Brovaz, Clea, The 411 and Cleopatra

I would like S Club Juniors (minus Frankie and Rochelle) to reunite for this, though.

Fierce and N-Tyce can form a "supergroup" since it's not like they're that different from each other.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  13. But

14. Oh wow Boom. Haven't heard that song for years. One of the girls comes from a small town near me

Santi319 likes this.
  15. I feel like Things That Go Bump in the Night is a memorable enough hit for the demo they're aiming at to justify an allSTARS* reunion, plus Star Street was on CITV so there's vested interest there. Ashley Taylor Dawson is the only one really doing anything (Hollyoaks).

16. I could see Hanson doing something like this.

17. I hope not. Male bands are zzz. Brothers on top of that.

18. Are babies camera repellers?

NuhdeensPassport likes this.
  19. How about sisters?
    Twin sisters?

Ezz, Overdose, DiscoIgor07 and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.