The Big Reunion (Series 3) | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

The Big Reunion (Series 3)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by TheInsider, Oct 22, 2014.

1. No but I think that Stacey may have a different priority right now. You know, the baby she just had. I don't know if anyone knows she's had one.

2. They literally sit down in coffee shops or go around each others houses the baby can be there. She wouldn't have to perform for a few weeks/months. I'd be less worried about Stacey's baby and more worried about those infant vocals she never seemed to grow out of.

Island, Overdose, Happyclappy and 3 others like this.
  3. It's not about her baby being in the show, it's about the fact she's just become a mother and wants to stay at home and spend time with her child, not do a reality show. How is this so hard for people to understand dd

roblognick and YourLeadSinger like this.
  4. This is still a fucking megabop.

Robert, Conan, Santi319 and 1 other person like this.
  5. I'm very proud to have been one of the people who helped this get to #11.

Stuart, Tribal Spaceman and Santi319 like this.
  6. Practically every group mentioned would result in me not watching!

7. Me too.

8. Me talking about

Mr Brightside and Suburbia like this.
  9. I gave up halfway through the last series...and I knew who all the groups were.

10. Loose chippins perhaps?

Or how about Toutes Les Filles?

Santi319 likes this.
  11. If we’re throwing pointless names into the ring, then I wonder what happened to Buffalo G?

Island, Utopia, Mr Brightside and 2 others like this.
  12. I think the one related to the B*Witched girls was actually featured in the last Big Reunion being a stilt walker with Keavy?

EDIT:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  13. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Give me a girl group made up of Leilani, Lolly, Alda, Daphne and Celeste.

14. Anyone else remember this song/group? they always stuck in my mind as they appeared on an episode of Surprise Surprise where Martine McCutcheon appeared to promote Perfect Moment haha

15. We have a winner.

16. Honestly, I'd kill for Vanilla. They had the whole rumour that they were launched for a bet to see who could get the worst record into the charts at the time too.

Plus, we'd get amazing interviews where Alison just stares at her nails the whole time like she's above it all.

17. I recorded it and just watched the Eternal bits.

moorje likes this.
  18. If we’re talking solo stars then I’d be very happy for Natalia to act like the rest of her career never happened and comeback as Verbalicious x

Runawaywithme, Island, andru and 2 others like this.
  19. Maybe it's gonna be The Big Big Reunion Reunion and all the groups from the past series that have since split up get back together.

20. OMG I DIDNT KNOW THIS!

#mindblown

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.