The Big Reunion (Series 3) | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

The Big Reunion (Series 3)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by TheInsider, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Did that Chantelle Kandy Floss song ever surface in full? Iconic!

andru likes this.
  2. Reynolds Girls!

Baby Clyde likes this.
  3. Truly cannot wait for new Scooch music. Their album is still a fave of mine.

4. If Girl Thing can get a slot then there's no reason why One True Voice couldn't...

I hope they do have some decent names signed up, but other than Mis-teeq and Sugababes/MKS, I can't think of anyone else big enough to carry another series/tour that hasn't already been on S1 or S2.

Santi319 likes this.
  5. I know y'all have scoffed at the idea of V, Fierce, allSTARS* etc. as padding groups, but all of them legitimately had more success than Girl Thing. And Girl Thing ended up being the most entertaining part of Season 2! I'm keeping an open mind.

6. They must have something pretty spectacular planned, I mean the series was effectively cancelled five years ago so there’s got to be a significant reason to revive it after so long.

7. It was canceled because Series 2 didn't do as well as the first but with TV in the shits right now with nothing to show and programming gaps another series probably is appealing to TV bosses.

Venoose likes this.
  8. I feel they'd have a hit if they got Sugababes 1.0 and Mis-Teeq as the headliners. Both are big enough that they could carry the bulk of storylines. I'd also reach out to US acts. Going back to the first page of this thread, it's something they considered before. If you take those two groups and throw in Danity Kane and SWV not only would you have the drama needed but a flawless concert. And if they could get those four groups I wouldn't even bother with any smaller groups. That way everyone you have is big and they can perform more songs.

9. SBK

SBK

Lol at scooch, still trying to be Steps 20 years on.

Matgo, Alenko, Mr Brightside and 6 others like this.
  10. MB

MB

Still with 1p budget! That song and the promo looks worse than Nadine’s iPhone video.

Matgo and SBK like this.
  11. Is there really a story with SWV? They have been back together and touring for a few years now and done a few series documenting it.

Vasilios likes this.
  12. Never... and I need it!

13. Island

Island Staff Member

Just have Fierce and N-Tyce together as one group but with two separate stories.

14. True but those shows haven't aired in the UK to my knowledge and they're great tv.

15. Maybe we will see more of the contemporary Never-Beens like The Dolly Rockers and Girls Can’t Catch.

Runawaywithme likes this.
  16. I'd love it if they had Sugababes 1.0 and Sugababes 4.0 on the same series.

17. Is there a chance they might not focus on pop groups?

There were a lot of groups around the Brit Pop era for example.

I'd love to have some bands making a comeback, like Catatonia.

RHOPJ likes this.
  18. Maybe they’ll reunite VB with her Telstar recordings?

19. The Big Reunion 3 sorted

moorje likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.