The Björk Rate: Complete. | Page 132 | The Popjustice Forum

The Björk Rate: Complete.

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Animalia, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Crystalline might chart? lol

2. Ray

Ray

"And now on Top Of The Pops, from the hitmaker of Human Behaviour and Venus As A Boy... her new hit single, ladies and gentlemen, here's Björk performing Virus!!!"

3. @Ray in not liking Biophilia shocker!!

Also, one more time just for good measure:

Oleander likes this.
  4. @Animalia so when are TASCHEN or Rizzoli publishing that lavish hardback book of all your song and album writeups?

[​IMG]

etienne, Kuhleezi, Ray and 2 others like this.
  5. I'm in talks to have them compiled in the inevitable limited edition 2017 re-release of 2015's Björk: Archives.

Oleander and NecessaryVoodoo like this.
  6. Ray

Ray

Also Archives: Live, Archives: Strings, Archives: Five Instead Of Four Books, Archives: Selections and Archives: Special Transparent Edition.

JMRGBY, Oleander and Animalia like this.
  7. It's funny 'cause it's true, but also depressing 'cause I know I'd bankrupt myself buying them all.

Ray likes this.
  8. Ray

Ray

I stopped at special edition of Volta. I was poor, which helped. Now I'm not so poor, but still, Vulnicura: Billion Editions hasn't found its way to my house and never will unless you gift it to me.

9. I just wanted to let @Animalia know that Cocoon would have been my 11 too had I participated. I’m gutted (and years late).

Psycho likes this.
  10. I’ve only just come across this thread as well. So many good rates missed while I ignored this part of the forum!

And yes Cocoon would have been my 11 as well @Psycho @Glitterizer

blissteria, Maki, LeBratt and 2 others like this.
  11. I would truly love another Björk rate, sad that I missed this!

bonnieetclyde and Maki like this.
  12. Oh wow I missed this as well. My winner is the winner, anyway! No surprise there.

I do agree with everyone, @Animalia the writeups are incredible.

bonnieetclyde, Maki and Ray like this.
  13. Homogenic/Vespertine are my favourites for sure.

Biophilia my least.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.