The Bon Appétit Test Kitchen - General Discussion | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

The Bon Appétit Test Kitchen - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by fancygreen, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Andy Baraghani is probably a full foot shorter than me, but I would let him rip me in half.

2. Oh my god, I LOVE Molly. Her attitude is everything and

...is kind of iconic.

3. [​IMG]

ChrisC, ericcccc, junglefish and 3 others like this.
  4. ffff why does everyone hate Molly? She's kinda basic but seems like she'd be fun on a night out.

I hate how much I stan Brad. He's EXACLTY the kind of annoying goofy guy I go for.

Andy was actually the one I liked the least of the bunch but this changed my mind:

His inability to stop himself from being a control freak is basically me if I tried to be a chef.

codecat, OffTo and VitaminBee like this.
  5. Molly seems really sweet in a school project placement sort of way

fancygreen and VitaminBee like this.
  6. I Stan this too I feel I gain 19lbs just looking at it though.

VitaminBee likes this.
  7. I just chortled.

8. This thread to Molly:

[​IMG]

ThighHighs likes this.
  9. It pains me to type this but... Molly has grown on me after watching Part 3 and 4 of the Make Perfect series.

ThighHighs and OffTo like this.
  10. I do not condone this Molly slander, she gave us this iconic ‘it me’ moment at 0:40!

I was pretty shocked to learn Chris has a wife and kids.

OffTo likes this.
  11. Wait stop, I had no clue that stanning this was an other-than-me thing.
    Notes:
    After all of their hit singles, I'm loving their first full Pizza LP (the Gourmet mixtape is a separate entity).
    I know everyone is focussing on Molly shade, but I get the feeling they don't really like Priya.
    I want Andy to test my kitchen.
    And did anyone catch Carla when she was the bartender on Watch What Happens Live!? Queen.

VitaminBee likes this.
  12. LOVE:
    - Carla (she's the boss but continuously screws recipies! has Music as a surname! loves drag-queens!);
    - Claire (I think we could be great neurotic friends? and why is she so sick all the time? get vitamin C girl!);
    - Chris (love his assured affeminate dad-straightness, such a modern icon);
    - Brad (because of! course!);
    - the Editing Team, which creates the amazing tone of the videos.

The rest no, thanks.
    I could enjoy Andy but he enjoys himself already enough, so...

I have to note that the NO CLUB goes particularly to Adam, the editor in chief - he seems to be such an ISUFFERABLE PERSON to be around, my god.

A tip: don't follow any of them on Instagram. I tried to stan on multiple social medias, but all of them became very cloying very quickly. Their fully-edited, not-real personas on Youtube are just right.

And a side-note: on the contrary, the real-life team of Everyday Food (Sarah, Thomas, Shira, Lindsay & Greg) are the best, especially Sarah which is just amazing. Follow them on IG!

13. Rick’s back!

ThighHighs likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.