The Boulet Brothers' Dragula: Search for the World's Next Drag Supermonster | Page 33 | The Popjustice Forum

The Boulet Brothers' Dragula: Search for the World's Next Drag Supermonster

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Oct 5, 2016.

1. I'm really getting the Dragula withdrawals this week, so I've binged the lot.
    I'm curious, are there any floor show / cast predictions going around for season three?

Kirkland and stuaw like this.
  2. Reddit, but the tea is weak at this point.

3. I rewatched it too. I expect Season 3 to be a bit of a watershed moment. It's such a great TV show.

4. This is one of the things I love about the show - because they film weekly, rather than daily, the girls can go home after filming an episode, work on their assignment, and still work. And as a result of this, no one can really say "She's suspiciously absent these days".

constantino likes this.

5. I fucking adore her.

Jwentz, Phloo, stuaw and 3 others like this.
  6. Drag Exclusive uploaded a video with the potential cast yesterday,
    Nothing concrete, obviously but...

constantino and stuaw like this.
  7. I wonder who the first Dragula girl to appear on Drag Race will be. I think James Majesty is a good mix of the two styles and we've seen the drama she could bring

flowersandu likes this.
  8. I’d really like to see Biqtch Puddin on.

theelusivechanteuse and Lost Boy like this.
  9. Melissa Befierce, Meatball and Loris would all kill it

10. Agreed. Loris made Latrice's plastic fantastic look, so her looks could go down well.

constantino likes this.
  11. Charley

Charley Staff Member

constantino and Tiger Suit like this.
  12. It's finally coming, ghouls!

13. YES.

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  14. I’m so fucking ready.

15. IT’S HAPPENING!!!

constantino, Kirkland, Jwentz and 2 others like this.
  16. I AM SO. FUCKING. READY!!!

Kirkland and Jwentz like this.

17. Louisiana Purchase really gonna come out in that basic ass outfit with an eye patch and a switchblade and call it a day, huh?

Evah and Yovska are stand outs so far.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  18. I guess the DR fans will shut up now about Evah ddd

That was quite short, but there are some proper scary ones there. Hyped!

stuaw likes this.
  19. Evah Destruction and Landon Cider? The fact they're letting a drag king compete is exciting!

20. Y’all are not ready for Maxi Glamour. I’ve gotten to see her every time we’ve made the trip to St. Louis and she’s absolutely phenomenal. One time she stroked my face and I drunkenly handed her a 20 dollar bill oop.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.