The Boulet Brothers' Dragula: Search for the World's Next Drag Supermonster | Page 53 | The Popjustice Forum

The Boulet Brothers' Dragula: Search for the World's Next Drag Supermonster

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Oct 5, 2016.

1. The Boulet's looooved torturing her?

Monikkkie or Erika should've gone first; Felony going home over a pair of boots was ridiculous given Erika brought novelty paws for her skin-walker look in week two.

If not then, then it should've been week 4, because she basically came out as Sailor Moon when all of the other ghouls created their own characters.

Holly Something likes this.
  2. I'm in a show this Friday that has Hollow Eve as a guest performer. It's a vampire themed show, I'm curious to see what gnarly shit they decide to do.

constantino and stuaw like this.
  3. Tell her she’s iconic and I hope she gets to whip her tits out in a white gay bar near me soon.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  4. I'm honestly just excited for her to be handed the mic to see what she says!

constantino and stuaw like this.
  5. Hollow Eve is honestly amazing, I love her. I’m now on episode four of season 3 and Dollya is the one who has finally annoyed me to no end.

6. Hollow should have won teebs.

ladygagaogaga likes this.

7. Ahh, she’s so cute out of drag. I love her.

inevitable and constantino like this.
  8. I've finished now and honestly Landon completely gagged me with that Wolf Leather Daddy look and was just consistent throughout. A deserving win.

I'm just glad Dollya didn't win even though she had some killer looks, the whole Black family thing is just entirely boring to me and none of them have ever wowed me. I even wondered why Victoria Elizabeth Black made it as far as she did so here we are dddd

9. Hollow Eve should never have left ever. Speaking of underated:

Gemini likes this.
  10. Hope that means we get the next season before the end of the year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.