The Boulet Brothers' Dragula: Search for the World's Next Drag Supermonster | Page 55 | The Popjustice Forum

The Boulet Brothers' Dragula: Search for the World's Next Drag Supermonster

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Oct 5, 2016.

1. In my mind the cast is something like...
    Melissa Befierce (Wouldn't that be a gag?), Loris, Xochi Mochi, Ursula Major, Meatball, Disasterina, Victoria, Dollya, Hollow Eve, Evah Destruction.

I weighted this moreso on the people who actually live in the filming area, as I don't know how traveling would've worked out while filming, otherwise I think there might be some differences.

2. I imagine Melissa Befierce will be immensely cutthroat in the best possible way.

constantino likes this.
  3. I don't know how I feel about someone who came in the top 3 already be coming back for season 4 though. I get it's something they'd have worked to earn through this special but it'd seem kind of unfair advantage to season 4.

4. It wasn’t filmed like a regular season, rather it was similar to the Drag Race s12 finale:
    https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/3...agula-resurrection-hits-shudder-october-20th/

5. Ohhh I skimmed that so I missed that. Well that's great. Traveling TO the contestants and showing off what their home environment is like is actually what i've been wanting Drag Race to do for literally years because i'd much rather see queens in their natural environment than the drama filled and edited workroom.
    Too bad things are closed so I'm not sure how much they'll really be able to show but i'm sure this will be great.

stuaw likes this.
  6. I wasn't expecting to see so many finalists! Or Loris, honestly.

7. This is basically between Priscilla, Victoria, and Dahli isn't it?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
    MilesAngel and stuaw like this.
  8. Frankie Doom is the worst contestant from the entire franchise based on what we saw from her, so I'm intrigued to see if she wins me over here.

cleosnatchra and Jackarywoo like this.
  9. Whew, this is a serve

MilesAngel and stuaw like this.
  10. I'm going to watch Dragula from the start, just because it's Halloween.

constantino, stuaw and Jackarywoo like this.
  11. Victoria Elizabeth Black is one of the most talented artists I've ever experienced in real time to be quite honest.

constantino, swim, stuaw and 2 others like this.
  12. Damn no Louisiana? I am sick!

13. I’m excited to see Kendra and Saint again, since we barely got to see them last time around.

RHOPJ likes this.
  14. Seeing as Priscilla and Victoria reached top 3, I think I’ll be rooting for Dahli. They were fantastic until their final episode and I’m excited to see what they bring

Tiger Suit likes this.
  15. R92

R92

I got myself way too excited about Meatball...

16. More opportunities to crush on Dahli. Wiggy.

Jonathan27 and Jackarywoo like this.
  17. Knowing Saint personally, I am very excited to see her back. She's a really wonderful visual artist and I hope she gets to show more of that. I don't know if her performance skill has gotten more practice in- i'm assuming though, from performing as a BouletGirl is that what we say instead of RuGirl?, but yeah. Definitely excited for my friend.

constantino likes this.
  18. No Abhora? Boo.

constantino and KYLE like this.
  19. The cast is kind of a mess, actually. I expected it to be only early outs, cause realistically they are the ones that “need” the money, the critiques and the chance to redeem themselves competing against a new batch of monsters in season 4. But instead they brought back potential all stars winners???? To compete against newcomers next year????? I mean, just IMAGINE the level of drag someone like Victoria Elizabeth Black would bring to the next season with the extra cash in her pockets... poor s4 ghouls.

I guess I’ll be rooting for Dahlia, as I though she had a lot of potential and her original run genuinely felt like it was cut too short.

constantino, Jonathan27 and swim like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.