The Boulet Brothers' Dragula: Search for the World's Next Drag Supermonster | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

The Boulet Brothers' Dragula: Search for the World's Next Drag Supermonster

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Two questions:

What did Loris do to piss off the other queens?

The Secrets of Dragula episode already looks better than most of the series. Did they bought a good microphone and camera?

2. Can we take that as season 2 confirmation?

I'm sure Melissa will tell us when Hey Qween premieres. I actually love the lack of tolerance she has for Loris...

Maybe after Vander used her prize money to buy film equipment, she loaned it to the show for that.

ajmkv and RHOPJ like this.
  3. I'll add a third: is Pinche in on the joke with the whole "pile of ashes" stuff or did she do something to piss the producers off?

ajmkv likes this.
  4. Surely it was just a joke because she got burned at the stake?

5. From what I gathered, Pinche and The Boulet Bros have known each other for a while and she even won the club version of Dragula. It was probably just a joke.

6. I was so happy to see Squeaky Blonde in the lost footage episode. I hope she gets to be a judge next season.

Also;

7. Now that Drag Race has moved to VH1, there's a vacancy for a new drag show on Logo.

Ahem. Hint fucking hint hint.

8. This one's for you @Kirkland

Vander is such a Suzie Stalker super-fan, it's super cute.

RHOPJ and constantino like this.
  9. She's such a star, I love her.

And I love that she's formed a Rolaskatox-esque sisterhood with Melissa, Meatball and Pinche.

10. I love Vander and James. I think had Vander been around during the Club Kid heyday, he would be a huge nightclub superstar. Thank you.

11. I didn't realise this was the reunion. Oh God does that mean having to sit through Johnny McGovern yelling a lot?

But I will. I MUST.

12. I'm very happy at the thought of more Dragula!

13. I wonder if Logo will snatch this now that they have lost Drag Race.

RHOPJ likes this.
  14. I tweeted the very same thing!

Martyn likes this.
  15. If anyone knows the next drag supermonster, get them on this!

16. I love when a queen details their influences

And if anybody wants to try doing Vander-style makeup

RHOPJ likes this.
  17. Has casting started yet?

18. I believe it ended June 23rd

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.