The Boys (Amazon Prime’s Superhero Show) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

The Boys (Amazon Prime’s Superhero Show)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by TobyC, Oct 6, 2018.

1. This was really good. Very dark and gory though.

And, of course, Chase Crawford’s Ass.

Steve003 and Robbietoxic like this.
  2. I both hated and loved this moment of the show.

3. I hate the superhero genre but I'll watch this because I think Chace is God's gift to humanity.

Let me suffer through those horrendous costumes.

4. He

He

This was brilliant. I really enjoyed it and thought it was a great take in the genre.

Homelander is one of the most menacing characters I’ve come across in a while. The actor is amazing at transmitting that self aware loose cannon presence.

I grew tired of Billy but I guess he’ll change quite a bit with the last minute twist.

Sam, SockMonkey and scodoublet like this.
  5. I think I want to see this but maybe I'm just too thirsty for Chace nn. Especially after seeing this photo:

6. I'm solely watching this on 2160p on my TV because one of my good Judys told me you can see Chace's ass in this.

LET THE THIRST BEGIN. And I fucking hate the superhero genre.

7. I read about The Boys and its original creator Garth Ennis a bit and checked out some other comics he's written (Crossed in particular) and
    [​IMG]

8. Seriously though, why isn't this calendar in stores and was only used for promo?

Smooth Criminal likes this.
  9. Saw the pilot and thought it dragged a bit but planning on watching the rest of the season. They'd really benefit from shorter episodes.

10. Basically the mantra for all streaming shows.

11. Uno

Uno

I binged this all in one night - was really great. Wish they'd give Chase a bit more to do - literally his only storyline that had anything to do with anything was him sexually assaulting Starlight. He contributed nothing to any plot afterward.

Sad Elisabeth Shue was killed off in the finale, as she was really great, but I'm excited to see where this goes. My prediction is the entire Seven realizes how out of control Homelander is and goes up against him.

BTW, the real hottie of the show is by far Laz Alonso, not Chase Crawford.

12. Dammit, sis the spoiler tag, please use it - EURGH. But I guess it’s my fault for clicking on here so soon without seeing season 2.

13. He

He

They just talked about season 1.

14. I-

He likes this.
  15. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Just finished this and loved it. The plane scene in episode 4 was incredible, haunting and hooked me for the rest of the season.

Ironically, The Boys are probably the least engaging part for me. I thought Starlight, Homelander, and Stillwell carried most of the show.

16. It was honestly a pretty great show.

Has it been renewed?

17. MB

MB

Yeah second season comes out in September

Robbietoxic likes this.
  18. The lack of Starlight in the trailer has me worried...

19. This is on Amazon now, has anybody watched it yet?

20. I’m about to start it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.