The Boys (Amazon Prime’s Superhero Show) | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

The Boys (Amazon Prime’s Superhero Show)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by TobyC, Oct 6, 2018.

1. It's weird. There's not a single character on this show that I like, but I really like the show.
    This week's episode was great.

2. I kinda like Hughie in all his puppy dog helplessness (the actor is Meg Ryan's son!) and Starlight. I'd let Frenchie in me but that's about it.

He and Rob like this.
  3. Actually, I like Kimiko

ItBeats, He, Chezam and 4 others like this.
  4. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

I find Kimiko criminally underused but I’m glad they acknowledged the bizarre savior complex Frenchie had about her.

Starlight is probably the only one I actually like in a rooting-for kind of way, but I enjoy watching Homelander, Stormfront, Maeve, and Mother’s Milk.

This week’s episode was good, I’m glad the gears finally kicked in. A shame there’s only 2 episodes left I think?

He, Chezam and johnoclock like this.
  5. It's a shame this weeks episode was the the moment this season clicked. I think it was wonderful and one of the best episode this series has ever had.

Monkey0 and johnoclock like this.
  6. Kimiko, Starlight, Hughie, Mother's Milk are worth sympathy. This week's episode really speed up the action but also I didn't mind slowness of previous ones, as it nicely build up the arch and stakes.

He, Chezam and crash9081 like this.
  7. Butcher and his Aunt were on par as well, how did they not think those accents were bad before filming? I didn’t even know Butcher was supposed to be English until I read it online, I thought he was Australian!

itylts and Mikey1701 like this.
  8. Starlight is an absolute tank

Heretic likes this.
  9. My brain literally exploded at the

head exploding bit in the latest episode, is it the eleven looking girl from vought's testing facility place?

Heretic likes this.
  10. Sure remember the previous time? I think it's something to do with the Church. I kinda hope it is otherwise what's the point.

itylts likes this.
  11. WELL

smellycat likes this.
  12. Me the whole last 30 mins of the episode...

[​IMG]

13. Uno

Uno

Just when I was sort of starting to like Stormfront!

I loved seeing a "human" side of Homelander this last episode with his son. I wonder how things will be now that he knows everyone in the Seven officially, outwardly hates him.

Also, Victoria Neuman is a legend. Can't wait to see more of her.

Chezam and smellycat like this.
  14. I was literally screaming and applauding when the girls got it done.

Chezam, Stewart, thommyh and 10 others like this.
  15. Maybe I’m being picky but... Are they ever going to get back to seven members in The Seven?

16. Seeing Starlight knock down Stormfront with her blasts made me shriek. I need her to suck the energy from a power plant and show us what she's really capable of.

He, Chezam, Stewart and 6 others like this.
  17. I can't even think who's in it now?

1. Homelander 2. Maeve 3. Starlight 4. A-Train 5. Black Noir (though concussed?)....

18. I honestly thought she would be able to absorb SF's lightning. Wee bit disappointed she didn't.

He, Chezam and Rob like this.
  19. I was screaming when Starlight and Stormfront squared off.
    And then Maeve coming in? I'm sure my neighbours thought someone was dying in my apartment.

He, Uno, Chezam and 6 others like this.
  20. Brave Maeve really did give the gays everything they wanted.

GimmeWork, He, Chezam and 11 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.