The Boys (Amazon Prime’s Superhero Show) | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

The Boys (Amazon Prime’s Superhero Show)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by TobyC, Oct 6, 2018.

1. I don't even remember why Butcher is so upset with Supes, kii. Something about his wife?

2. He

He

Not the dick scene! Oh my God.

This show is compelling. Homelander is as terrifying as ever.

ohaimanabu, Juango and VitaminBee like this.
  3. The amount of gore in this show is unsettling but I can't stop watching!

4. I forgot how much fun this show was. Although, every time Butcher is on screen my enthusiasm drops.

ohaimanabu, Uno and He like this.
  5. He

He

I wish homelander would crush his skull.

ohaimanabu, Big Bang, KYLE and 2 others like this.
  6. You guys say that about Butcher when they haven’t found a way to kill off Frenchie yet? He’s still insufferable as ever…ughh.

Regardless great season so far!

Mikl C, ohaimanabu and JamieHT like this.
  7. Kamiko needs to go psycho and kill that entire crew. They don't provide much of anything to the show anymore other than occupying time that could be dedicated to the better characters.

I am so over Hughey.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2022
    ohaimanabu likes this.
  8. He

He

Frenchie is gorgeous and inoffensive.

But I’d be down for Hughie and the rest of the boys being brutally put down. Then the series can focus on a team of Kimiko, Starlight, Queen Maeve, and the congress woman.

9. Frenchie is quite good looking but I cringe every time he delivers a line.

ohaimanabu and Macsun like this.
  10. The dick scene made me genuinely nauseous

Osiris and Heretic like this.
  11. The showrunner said the only note they got for that scene is that they couldn't show an erect penis. I love that you can show a man being exploded from the inside out but an erect penis is where they draw the line.

12. What happened to
    Queen Meave
    ?
    She only had like one scene in the first episode...

13. This is so absurd and OTT and I love every minute of it.

14. I’ve watched the first three episodes of the new season, and Antony Starr is just spectacular as Homelander. An electric and unsettling performance. Give him all the awards.

smellycat likes this.
  15. Uno

Uno

Oof, episode 4 had me really gagged at multiple points. They’re really amping up how unhinged and uncontrollable Homelander is becoming. His handler and any chance of hope that Supersonic might’ve be of any assistance to The Boys are both gone. It’s definitely getting interesting how it will play out. Really shocked they disposed of Supersonic so quickly.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
    ohaimanabu, Juango and He like this.
  16. Not only Homelander, but also Deep and A-train are so unlikable.

br0dy, KYLE and He like this.
  17. This season has been amazing so far.

18. He

He

Im loving this season. Homelander really is the center of this show and he’s amazing. ATrain and Deep are also so awful, you always think they might see the light and then they continue to be foul.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  19. I wonder if he may come back. Maybe that was just a body made to look like him.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  20. I miss Supersonic already. He was so hot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.