The Boys (Amazon Prime’s Superhero Show) | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

The Boys (Amazon Prime’s Superhero Show)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by TobyC, Oct 6, 2018.

1. He

He

Yeah I didn’t expect him to be this short lived. Was hoping he actually showed starlight what a good companion is, instead of the assholery Hughie keeps putting her through.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2022
    Uno and VitaminBee like this.
  2. Supersonic was the hottest man in 3 seasons of this show so of course he got offed in 4 episodes. At least we got Jensen Ackles nude, I suppose.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2022
  3. I'm sad that we probably won't get any more terrible/amazing boyband songs.

4. I am not ashamed to admit I did bop.

5. The Kendall Jenner pepsi spoof... I screamed.

Verandi, Sam, Big Bang and 13 others like this.
  6. Ruthless.

7. Wow the rest of episode 4 was jam PACKED. So much happened. One of the best ever?

I hope Kimiko is okay and if she is okay I hope her storyline isn't that she's no longer a Supe because she slays those action scenes...

ohaimanabu likes this.
  8. He

He

Yeah they better not Rogue her.

ohaimanabu and VitaminBee like this.
  9. It doesn't look good for her... As soon as she and Frenchie made plans to leave after One Last Job, I was like 'No, don't do that, now one of you is going to die' - it's one of those classic tropes.

johnoclock, ohaimanabu and He like this.
  10. He

He

I hope it’s Frenchie then, who bites the dust. Maybe once she recovers and everything is ok, he’ll die.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  11. Kimiko (and frenchie’s hotness) is the only redeeming quality of the flop force five. Nothing better happen to her!

Steve003, Lander and He like this.
  12. Frenchie is not only a shit character but Tomer Kapon is a terrible actor with a crap french accent and is also a Zionist. Gross.

Macsun and Monkey0 like this.
  13. He really is. ‘She speaks’ made me cringe.

Thank you for sharing about him, too.

14. He

He

Ah damn… thanks for letting us know.

I know he won’t die but I hope something goes really wrong for Hughie. He’s so annoying!! I hope Starlight find another plan.

KYLE likes this.
  15. Holy shit what an episode.

ohaimanabu and ~Paul~ like this.
  16. I'm kind of losing sight of anyone's motivations at this point.

Verandi and Juango like this.
  17. God damn that was a great episode. When the fight kicked off in the last 10 minutes, I squealed.

Anthony Starr was excellent in this episode. More so than normal, and he's always brilliant. He's fantastic on Twitter too.

I suspect @Celestial Mosaic enjoyed what Jack Quaid brought to Herogasm. A lot.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
    He, ohaimanabu and Celestial Mosaic like this.
  18. Each episode just keeps getting more and more absurd. Incredible television!

He and ohaimanabu like this.
  19. Sceencapped and saved to my special folders. Also saved any shots of him in his pink nightie on insta.

Chace Crawford also giving me all I need. Might never use Octillery in a Pokémon game again though....
    [​IMG]

Rob, TheOnlyOne, santajaws and 2 others like this.
  20. Frenchie is just the fucking pits. I want Maeve back ASAP fucking shit up.

Macsun likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.