The Boys Universe (The Boys, Diabolical, Gen V etc)

I hope
Cate is cast as a regular on Season 4 of the Boys, as a member of the 7, it makes sense given they're down two women

Reactions: Uno
I may or may not have binged 5 episodes back-to-back in my work office.

I'm obsessed with Cate; the finale going full Magneto vs Professor X was great. Is it confirmed that Gen V's storyline will follow into The Boys or will they be completely separate? I would love to see more of the Gen V girlies, but it would probably be too many characters to juggle, right? I wouldn't mind killing off Frenchie and Starlight for some more excitable storylines.

Cate joining The Seven would be fun, despite her being really young compared to the rest. I'd love to see what fun one-armed costume they give her.

He/him
I may or may not have binged 5 episodes back-to-back in my work office.

I'm obsessed with Cate; the finale going full Magneto vs Professor X was great. Is it confirmed that Gen V's storyline will follow into The Boys or will they be completely separate? I would love to see more of the Gen V girlies, but it would probably be too many characters to juggle, right? I wouldn't mind killing off Frenchie and Starlight for some more excitable storylines.

Cate joining The Seven would be fun, despite her being really young compared to the rest. I'd love to see what fun one-armed costume they give her.
Apparently yes, Gen V hands off to The Boys S4 and then that will hand back over to Gen V S2.

Reactions: Uno
He/They
Just on episode 2 of Season 3 at last... and it's all started out strong. I may never get over that opening to the first episode mind (and I thought the whale would never be beaten)

So I should do Gen V after?

He/him
Just on episode 2 of Season 3 at last... and it's all started out strong. I may never get over that opening to the first episode mind (and I thought the whale would never be beaten)

So I should do Gen V after?
Yes, Gen V is great and will undoubtedly crossover.

Haven’t watched this yet but enjoyed him in Sabrina.

Certain news outlets are also pairing the news with stories about his social media being right wing / misogynistic? Haven’t looked into it but I hope not.

She/Her
Haven’t watched this yet but enjoyed him in Sabrina.

Certain news outlets are also pairing the news with stories about his social media being right wing / misogynistic? Haven’t looked into it but I hope not.
So sad. I really liked him in Sabrina

A few months he was caught liking/retweeting/following lots of right wing misoginistic/racist/transphobic stuff.

He later came out with a statement that he'd fired his social media manager and would no longer be using AI vendors to help manage his account.