The Boys Universe (The Boys, Diabolical, Gen V etc)

Kamiko needs to go psycho and kill that entire crew. They don't provide much of anything to the show anymore other than occupying time that could be dedicated to the better characters.

I am so over Hughey.

Last edited:
He/Him
Frenchie is gorgeous and inoffensive.

But I’d be down for Hughie and the rest of the boys being brutally put down. Then the series can focus on a team of Kimiko, Starlight, Queen Maeve, and the congress woman.
Frenchie is quite good looking but I cringe every time he delivers a line.

I’ve watched the first three episodes of the new season, and Antony Starr is just spectacular as Homelander. An electric and unsettling performance. Give him all the awards.

Oof, episode 4 had me really gagged at multiple points. They’re really amping up how unhinged and uncontrollable Homelander is becoming. His handler and any chance of hope that Supersonic might’ve be of any assistance to The Boys are both gone. It’s definitely getting interesting how it will play out. Really shocked they disposed of Supersonic so quickly.

Last edited:
Im loving this season. Homelander really is the center of this show and he’s amazing. ATrain and Deep are also so awful, you always think they might see the light and then they continue to be foul.

He/Him
Oof, episode 4 had me really gagged at multiple points. They’re really amping up how unhinged and uncontrollable Homelander is becoming. His handler and any chance of hope that Supersonic might’ve be of any assistance to The Boys are both gone. It’s definitely getting interesting how it will play out. Really shocked they disposed of Supersonic so quickly.
I wonder if he may come back. Maybe that was just a body made to look like him.