The Boys Universe (The Boys, Diabolical, Gen V etc)

Yeah I didn’t expect him to be this short lived. Was hoping he actually showed starlight what a good companion is, instead of the assholery Hughie keeps putting her through.

Last edited:
Wow the rest of episode 4 was jam PACKED. So much happened. One of the best ever?

I hope Kimiko is okay and if she is okay I hope her storyline isn't that she's no longer a Supe because she slays those action scenes...

Wow the rest of episode 4 was jam PACKED. So much happened. One of the best ever?

I hope Kimiko is okay and if she is okay I hope her storyline isn't that she's no longer a Supe because she slays those action scenes...

It doesn't look good for her... As soon as she and Frenchie made plans to leave after One Last Job, I was like 'No, don't do that, now one of you is going to die' - it's one of those classic tropes.

It doesn't look good for her... As soon as she and Frenchie made plans to leave after One Last Job, I was like 'No, don't do that, now one of you is going to die' - it's one of those classic tropes.
I hope it’s Frenchie then, who bites the dust. Maybe once she recovers and everything is ok, he’ll die.

Frenchie is not only a shit character but Tomer Kapon is a terrible actor with a crap french accent and is also a Zionist. Gross.
Ah damn… thanks for letting us know.

I know he won’t die but I hope something goes really wrong for Hughie. He’s so annoying!! I hope Starlight find another plan.

He/him
God damn that was a great episode. When the fight kicked off in the last 10 minutes, I squealed.

Anthony Starr was excellent in this episode. More so than normal, and he's always brilliant. He's fantastic on Twitter too.

I suspect @Celestial Mosaic enjoyed what Jack Quaid brought to Herogasm. A lot.

Last edited:
God damn that was a great episode. When the fight kicked off in the last 10 minutes, I squealed.

Anthony Starr was excellent in this episode. More so than normal, and he's always brilliant. He's fantastic on Twitter too.

I suspect @Celestial Mosaic enjoyed what Jack Quaid brought to Herogasm. A lot.
Sceencapped and saved to my special folders. Also saved any shots of him in his pink nightie on insta.

Chace Crawford also giving me all I need. Might never use Octillery in a Pokémon game again though....
tumblr_mpuv63ZpJY1s5h198o1_500.gifv