The Carters - Everything Is Love (Joint Album) | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

The Carters - Everything Is Love (Joint Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RJF, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Legend. Thanks!

2. Well Apeshit is a total banger. This needs to be massive.

3. I'm curious about the one song people are describing as "pop". Want.

4. Is this really just streaming only right now, or is it hidden somewhere on the Tidal shop to buy? Searching doesn't show it.

5. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

I bought it on Tidal, but it won't download through Safari, so I opened another browser, but I see no option to download it. Tidal also said they would send a download link to my email, but they haven't.

So I'm royally fucked. Great!

Bogdan and Bobbyrae like this.
  6. Go into your Tidal account in the other browser and it should be in purchases or something like that

7. I made the artist Bey in iTunes so it scrobbled to her and added "ft. Jay-Z" to the end of every song but now that's driving my OCD up the roof looking at my iTunes dddd.

Robert and Vixen like this.
  8. I've been pressed to go home and listen to this album since I found out about it.

The fact that Beyoncé, Tinashe, Kali Uchis, Janelle Monáe, Chloe x Halle, and Nicki Minaj have all released music this year has my wig in orbit. I love 2018.

9. Tidal CEOs when they realize we found a way to avoid paying past the free trial again

[​IMG]

10. K94

K94

FFF I'M ON A NIGHT OUT AND I ALMOST BURST INTO TEARS I LOVE MOM AND DAD

11. RMK

RMK

Just skimmed through the album, "Friends" and "Heard About Us" seem like the highlights.

It's not bad or anything (when is it ever?), but it's not the album for me. If it ends up on Spotify maybe I'll revisit, but if not I'll live. It's a really cohesive album, but I can't imagine myself listening to it often.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    FresherThanYou likes this.
  12. Not my cup of tea. Same old, nothin new. Meh, next.

“Rah, gimme my check
    Put some respeck on my check
    Or pay me in equity, pay me in equity
    Or watch me reverse out the dick (Skrrt)
    He got a bad bitch, bad bitch
    We live it lavish, lavish
    I got expensive fabrics”

Embarrasing

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    Bogdan likes this.
  13. Expensive habits*

14. Upon first listen, I'm getting Yonce on autopilot. Don't let this in the big girl rate.

Honestly, Bey is overrated by the entire world and that's the real tea.

RMK, Bogdan, Wishlight and 6 others like this.
  15. [​IMG]

16. I never understood their and Kanye’s obsession with Paris, The Louvre, European Art, The Renaissance etc...
    Can someone enlighten me plz?

17. Yeah we're not going to fucking do this.

Diet Pop!, Sam de Jour, R92 and 22 others like this.
  18. [​IMG]

evilsin, GLC, Jwentz and 25 others like this.
  19. Imagine having the gaul to call Beyonce overrated in her own thread while praising Bhad Bhabie elsewhere

20. Because they can

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.