The Catch (Shondaland's latest output) | The Popjustice Forum

The Catch (Shondaland's latest output)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Red Coat, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Anyone else been watching this? Executive Producer is none other than Shonda Rhimes who brought us Grey's, Scandal and How to Get Away With Murder.

At the moment I think it has a lighter tone than Scandal and HTGAWM, but it's still just as twisty and juicy as those two. The scenery in this show is pretty gorgeous and Mireille Enos is perfect in the lead role.

You're better off going into the pilot not knowing anything about the story line and see what you make of it. I'm digging it.

2. Just dragging this up to say that this show is AMAZING

3. I had forgotten about it! But since it's assured to come back I may give it a chance. And also I'm a big fan of Peter Krause.

4. I'm surprised this got a second season since the first season's ratings were not too hot. But I like it. I LOVE Mireille. She was outstanding on The Killing but it's nice to see her get a different type of role, and she looks fabulous all glammed up.

I still like the original trailer better - it seemed a bit darker and more of a grifter type series with Bethany Joy Lenz as the bad girl.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.