The Celebration Rate: Four Decades Of Music - The Madonna Album Rate

I really need to start thinking about how I should approach this rate..
Ended up doing this without any thinking nor listening to any songs.

giphy.gif

That's it.

Well, uh... a staggering 135 of you voted, which is... insane. I had no idea that many people still actually participated in stuff like this on the forum anymore. Thanks so much for all the votes. I'll do my best to meet you in that commitment by hopefully doing all this incredible material justice.

Like I've said many times now, we're gonna be taking our time on this one. Let's reconvene here on... Wednesday for the first result, shall we? Let me work and simmer a few things, yes. Until then, talk amongst yourselves. What's first out? What's gonna win? Unpopular opinions?

Thanks for your participation once again. If you don't see your name on this list, I don't have your ballot so post in the thread and let me know. Let's do this!

(I'll maybe take the odd ballot or two over the next two days if you're good...)

aaronhansome
ABoy'sGot2Suffer4Fashion
achilles
acl
Aester
AllGagaLike
Andreas
Andrew
Andy French
Applause
AshtrayHeart
Asmgz
Atletico
aux
Babyface
Babylon
Beautiful Child 2
BEST FICTION
beyoncésweave
Booers
Booers' Husband
BTG
clowezra
Consideration
Coochi
Cowboystyle
Cutlery
Dangerous Maknae
Daniel_O
Digital Ghost
DinahLee
discoteca
DJHazey
djmakemewet
dodoriazarbon
dylanaber
eatyourself
elear
Endothelium
enjoy
estfer
Ferk
flynnick
freepuppies
FridayNight
funkyg
Future Lover
Gain
GimmeWork
girlsaloudjunkie
godspeed
Guyhawke!
happiestgirl
Hatbar
HMD
IEngineered
Isobel
Jacques
Jimmyandroid
JMRGBY
joe_alouder
Jonathan27
JonBcn
K94
Laurence
LeBratt
LTG
Lucy Honeychurch
m_dimitrov
Maki
manloveuk
Markus1981
matthew.
maverick_79
memoryland
Michael17
MilesAngel
mindtrappa
Mirwais Ahmadzaï
Miss Lange
Mjg0806
Monkey Meat
Mr Blonde
MTY
muddleddreams
Mushroom
NightmareBoy
nikkysan
No hay banda
ohaimanabu
P'NutButter
p4trick
phoenix123
Pop Life
push the button
PushyBakerFriend
R27
Raichu
RainOnFire
rav4boy
rawkey
rdp
RebelFingers
Reinventor
Remorque
Remyky22
RetroPhysical
Robsolete
Secret
sfmartin
Sleepycat
SlowGinFizzz
soratami
Soygirl
speedyboi
Sprockrooster
strangekin
Suburbia
Syzygyz
TheChoirgirlHotel
theelusivechanteuse
tommylander
torontodj
Trinu 3.0
Trouble In Paradise
V3RYP05H
Vasilios
Verandi
VeryPSB
Vogue
Womanizer
WoW73
Xanax
xOJakeXo​

I think it will either be "I'm Breathless" or "MDNA". I think it will be the latter going out as the former has Vogue.
I think so too. The first three out will be MDNA, I’m Breahtless and Like a Virgin. After that I’m actually not sure how this rate will go at all, which is so exciting.

I’m Breathless is a tricky one because Vogue is probably gonna carry that album, but I myself don’t consider Vogue part of the album (I rated the album with the song of course for this rate). I mean it is technically, but thematically and sonically it’s not part of the album at all. For me, Vogue has always been tied to the Immaculate Collection, a crowning jewel on the best greatest hits album of all time.

I think so too. The first three out will be MDNA, I’m Breahtless and Like a Virgin. After that I’m actually not sure how this rate will go at all, which is so exciting.

I’m Breathless is a tricky one because Vogue is probably gonna carry that album, but I myself don’t consider Vogue part of the album (I rated the album with the song of course for this rate). I mean it is technically, but thematically and sonically it’s not part of the album at all. For me, Vogue has always been tied to the Immaculate Collection, a crowning jewel on the best greatest hits album of all time.
Well if people are not considering Vogue for I'm Breathless then I think that album is going first. Cause what is left then?