The Disney Classics Rate (The End.) | Page 112 | The Popjustice Forum

The Disney Classics Rate (The End.)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Animalia, Apr 10, 2017.

1. I'm with @GimmeWork, Tangled is cute and all but it's time for it to go, especially since we already cut the best songs in it anyway.

Also, Brave was bad, let's just face it. It wasn't Cars 2 levels of bad, but it just wasn't good at all.

2. Me too but that demon called @Sprockrooster might attack.

[​IMG]

3. I'm thinking at this point we'll be ending up with a fairly predictable top 10 - something like:

Part of Your World
    Under The Sea
    Be Our Guest
    Beauty & The Beast
    A Whole New World
    Circle of Life
    Hakuna Matata
    Can You Feel The Love Tonight?
    Just Around The Riverbend
    Colours of the Wind

With possible wildcards like:
    Poor Unfortunate Souls
    I'll Make A Man Out Of You

GimmeWork, LKane and Animalia like this.
  4. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Staff Member

Friend Like Me and Prince Ali are the only songs left that I gave an 8 or lower too...

Animalia and Mina like this.
  5. This top ten would depress me greatly.

6. These definitely aren't my highest scores remaining either! I'm just going by what I presume many consider the quintessential Disney songs.

funkyg, alanmr, Aester and 1 other person like this.
  7. Oddly enough, the only Aladdin songs I gave a 7 or higher. (Rest in peace, Mr. Ashman.)

Animalia and Aester like this.
  8. [​IMG]

9. Well, one of them is a 10/10 from me....the other one, not so much. And did you notice at least one notable exclusion from my list of songs I scored below a 7?

DJHazey and Animalia like this.
  10. It's one of their best movies. A true meet in the middle between classic Princess-Disney and Emporor's humour.

aniraz and Animalia like this.
  11. [​IMG]
    Umm A Bug's Life is amazing! I'd put The Incredibles down the bottom of the ladder for sure, kid me came out the cinema painfully bored after it. I should probably give a second chance though.

GimmeWork, Mina, send photo and 2 others like this.
  12. *clutches pearls* How dare you!

Let's make a compromise: I watch Big Hero 6, you watch The Incredibles, we both come out with a new fave.

GimmeWork and Animalia like this.
  13. Deal!

I think Brave, Ratatouille and Cars 2 are the only Pixar films I've never seen. I should probably fix that the first two.

14. FIX IT.

GimmeWork and Animalia like this.
  16. I knowwwww it's terrible. It was never a deliberate choice, it just completely passed me by somehow. Lemme "borrow" my sister's dvd next time I go home.

alanmr likes this.
  17. Does anyone else have a Top 10 songs prediction now that we're getting close and we've seen the way things are going? (I'm working on the next film elimination now, by the way!)

Mina likes this.
  18. My top 10 prediction (in no order) :

Part Of Your World
    Kiss The Girl
    Poor Unfortunate Souls
    Beauty And The Beast
    Belle
    A Whole New World
    Circle Of Life
    I Just Can't Wait To Be King
    Colors Of The Wind

GimmeWork, Mina, aniraz and 1 other person like this.
  19. This, but I'm predicting "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" in place of "I Just Can't Wait To Be King" (which would be the wrong decision, by the way). And maybe "When You Wish Upon a Star" replacing "Kiss the Girl", which would be my choice - too much to hope for Disney's theme song to make it that far?

Mina, Animalia and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  20. I think...

Beauty And The Beast
    Part of Your World
    Under The Sea
    A Whole New World
    I Just Can't Wait To Be King
    Hakuna Matata
    Colours of the Wind
    I Won't Say (I'm In Love)
    Let It Go (sadly)

Mina and Animalia like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.