The Disney Classics Rate (The End.) | Page 116 | The Popjustice Forum

The Disney Classics Rate (The End.)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Animalia, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Oh my god, the GIFs make me want to cry even more. Stop it, I'm at work!

heavymetalGAGA, funkyg, 2014 and 2 others like this.
  2. One of the very few Disney songs improved by its pop version. Which I suppose makes sense given that it was a Phil Collins song anyway. I prefer "Two Worlds" and "Strangers Like Me", but whatever, it's good.

(Shoulda gone with "Uncle Fucker" if you wanted to win that Academy Award, Matt n' Trey. But then, South Park is perhaps my favourite animated series ever, so, eh.)

3. I will always firmly believe that Aimee Mann's "Save Me" should have won Best Song that year. Sorry, Phil.

funkyg, LKane and Animalia like this.
  4. You’ll Be In My Heart did a lot better than I feared it would. It's too good for y'all.

Animalia likes this.
  5. The very definition of 'over stayed its welcome'.

6. I genuinely really like or love all the songs left so it's hard to say ........ but I think the rest of Hercules, I See The Light and (even though it kills me to say this because I LOVE Sleeping Beauty) Once Upon A Dream should probably go next before we get to top 20.

I kind of wish I'd given "How Far I'll Go/I am Moana" a higher score. I didn't give it a low score, but having recently re-watched Moana I'm stunned at how much more I liked the film the second time around! The song is at least a 9.

alanmr and Animalia like this.
  7. Okay Elsa

funkyg, ohnostalgia, Mina and 4 others like this.
  8. Totally! Didn't know she lost because of Phill. I love how Aimee describes herself as an Oscar loser.

funkyg, Aester and Animalia like this.
  9. PJOPS spoilers much?

Animalia, 2014, Sprockrooster and 2 others like this.
  10. I'm actually quite shocked at how long Let It Go has held on. I was expecting an early elimination based on the hate it was getting so it must've been balanced out quite well with it's supporters.

[​IMG]

11. With its 11s, I'm sure. I have my suspicions.

Animalia, LKane and alanmr like this.
  12. We're not letting it go so easily.

13. Hello hello! I'm afraid there might not be an elimination today, got a long day of family stuff ahead of me. It's okay, console yourself with the new Kero Kero Bonito single:

Amazing.

14. And then you have the top spot on the page without having to do a bump on the previous page and you are not doing a reveal? Mess.

No kidding obviously. Have much fun today, we have been spoiled with both these song cuts and movie cuts. We are definitely okay!

Just not playing Kero Kero Bonito. Let me do Dan Stevens' Evermore:

15. You'd better be one of its supporters, missy.

Animalia, alanmr and Mina like this.
  16. I am indeed, it's not my 11 though.

17. Plot twist. It's not mine either.

Double plot twist: I think you'll love what my 11 actually is.

18. Hmm intriguing. Full of surprises you are.

Animalia, alanmr, Mina and 1 other person like this.
  19. This is ridiculous and I'm barely even halfway through and I already think I'm obsessed with it.

P.S. I have the exact same flamingo. Yesssssss.

Animalia and send photo like this.
  20. Do I support "Let It Go"? Yeah, sure. It's totally overplayed. It's overrated. It's a total cop of "Defying Gravity". I never want to hear another cover of it again, except for Caleb Hyles' (awesome inbound).

And it's awesome.

Animalia, Mina and alanmr like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.