The Disney Classics Rate (The End.) | Page 118 | The Popjustice Forum

The Disney Classics Rate (The End.)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Animalia, Apr 10, 2017.

1. I LOVE TANGLED SO KUCH

DJHazey and Animalia like this.
  2. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Stop telling me to kuch.

GimmeWork and Mina like this.
  3. I always forget that Mandy Moore voiced Aerith in the first Kingdom Hearts. She was definitely the lesser of two evil voice actors for the character, though.

4. I'm gonna make a prediction that Kiss The Girl will be the first Mermaid song out. I'm hoping at least one from Lion King goes first though.

GimmeWork, alanmr, Mina and 1 other person like this.
  5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Life imitating art.

stuaw, GimmeWork, constantino and 6 others like this.
  6. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Staff Member

The lantern scene is probably my favorite from any of the newish Disney movies.

That's a harsh score... It's a Nicholas Sparks movie but I would say its the second best after The Notebook.

7. Okay now that these are all gone, hands up if you noticed I hid a wee transparent Pascal in each of the gifs. Best Disney sidekick teebs x

also going back to quote these reminded me that I haven't went back and updated all the artwork links yet ughhhhh

8. Surprised I'm a low scorer for this one, but I don't mind too much. Bland.

Animalia and Mina like this.
  9. Well that's my avi gone.

GimmeWork, DJHazey, alanmr and 2 others like this.
  10. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Okay it's actually a super iconic movie though. You're missing out.

11. I don't really trust RT scores, for this reason: if every single critic gave a movie 3/5 and said it was meh, that would still read as a 100% score, it doesn't tell you anything about what they actually said. For this reason, I prefer to just find a critic I trust (Tim Brayton's writings at Alternate Ending are awesome, go read 'em).

send photo and Animalia like this.
  12. Amazing

GimmeWork, kalonite and Animalia like this.
  13. Awwww, memories of watching A Walk to Remember with my junior high school friends and making bets like, "She's gonna die now... no, now." Good times.

DJHazey, Animalia and Mina like this.
  14. I'm thankful my 11 has made top 25 (with y'all's taste I was getting seriously worried). Don't know how much longer it'll hang on for....

DJHazey and Animalia like this.
  15. I don't mind it leaving at this point even though it's gorgeous.

16. [​IMG]

I'm gonna spend my night fixing the hundreds of broken artwork links while watching and writing up the next film to be eliminated. Exciting times in the Animalia household.

17. A Walk To Remember is iconic.

I cry every fucking time during that moment.

18. Y'all having more to say about A Walk To Remember than Tangled itself. Poor it.

constantino, funkyg, Serg. and 11 others like this.
  19. I've never actually seen Tangled, but it all looks so pretty that I think I need to!

aniraz, DJHazey, Ironheade and 2 others like this.

20. I still have zero desire to see Tangled.

GimmeWork likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.